Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 13 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Because voting, speaking out, complaning, asking, writing, etc. hasn't made a difference since I started.

Best Answer

You have not realized that your vote isnt worth wiping your butt with?
Nor your complaining?

Best Answer

I protest louder than most

Best Answer

That's good...

Best Answer

Kids these days.

Best Answer

You make it sound like the US is a free country

Best Answer

What country are you in? I'm happy here in The USA.

Best Answer

I'm not.

Best Answer

What's wrong that makes you feel this way?

Best Answer

The economy is bad, and our country is becoming socialist... What's to like?

Best Answer

i'm hungry...

Best Answer

for freedom.

Best Answer

i see what you did right there!

Best Answer

Kinda hard to ignore when yoir getting it buries balls deep in your anal cavity without any lube!!!!

Best Answer

Right......................

Best Answer

this is rude and perverted to a young lady asking a question.hope your kid's are of age now.

Best Answer

I could have made it a heck of alot more offense....i thought i was being rather polite about it...thank you very much!!!

Best Answer

you are a father and this was your best way of replying?

Best Answer

well said.

Best Answer

Wel said Hatter,and dont let anyone tell you you are wrong,because you see the truth. :)

Best Answer

Yes, and I wish people would do something about it.

Best Answer

it seems we have no leader.the crooks in d.care protecting their pay and don't care about us.if we had join a movement.the tea party did no good.

Best Answer

Some are trying to make people wake up to what is transpiring in front of their shut eyes.Take a look at "I dislike the secret government that rules the world",Madhatter has put much time and effort into this,and has so much to say thats worth hearing :)

Best Answer

*clinks on bars* until I create a way out, the debt and the unsuccessful reaches for normalcy will continue

Best Answer

Yes, that is right...

Best Answer

you're 13-15? save yourself! break yourself from this social imagination that has entrapped most of us into believing that happiness is something to be found. Create it. Break out.

Best Answer

I already know it. America cannot get better, and it will only go down from here. I am amazed so many people can just... ignore it.

Best Answer

Theres more involved with this than immediately meets the eye.Operation paperclip has had a major influence on the populations of many countries.

Best Answer

it is worldwide

Best Answer

:0

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer