I'm just curious. Do you compare yourself, perhaps think they should be more like you? Or do you not understand them therefore quick to judge?
FussBox FussBox 26-30 9 Answers Apr 28 in Community

For survival I pay attention to my surroundings , including people and judge them ba<x>sed on experience.

Best Answer

I suppose we all do to a point...from a distance, but if I actually communicate /interact with someone I try to "wipe the slate clean" ;-)

Best Answer

i dont judge.. everyone is unique :)

Best Answer

yes I have been guilty of both, most often resulting with myself the one being judged and convicted

Best Answer

I judge because I am aspiring to be like Judge Judy.

Best Answer

I am not smart enough to be anyone else's judge.

Best Answer

Should everything be permissable? Should we just sit back and let the social degeneracy reach its inevitable conclusion??<br />
Sometimes i judge people ba<x>sed on misunderstanding, or being in a bad mood, but i try to correct my mistakes. Sometimes i judge and then see no reason to change that.

Best Answer

So now we're degenerating as a society? You've answered my question with judgement ironically lol

Best Answer

I didnt say im not judgemental, but if you cant walk down any street anywhere without seeing people yelling obscenities and insults at people, and everyone elensuspicious and paranoid, then the social degeneracy can only lead to collapse

Best Answer

I don't know if "judge" is the right word ... maybe "form an opinion" would be a better way to say it. We all do it ba<x>sed on what those around us allow us to see of them. Some of those opinions are positive, others are negative. I don't see a problem with it either way so long as the way you treat a person once you have formed that opinion is still respectful.

Best Answer

I see this logic, but judgments come from opinions and vice versa. Seems like they go hand in hand.

Best Answer