It's one of my pet peeves. I wonder if people realize how inconsiderate they are being? Would it kill you to take the extra what, 15 seconds, to return the cart? Whenever I see people dump their cart wherever I wonder when/if they made a conscious decision to be that lazy and inconsiderate.
SleepingOnSnow SleepingOnSnow 36-40, F 2 Answers Feb 10 in Community

I will push the cart back to the cart corral. It can be frustrating when one pulls into an open parking space and a loose cart is there in your path. I think most people are thinking about other things and are on their way as quick as they can be leaving the cart behind.

Best Answer

This used to really, really bother me!! Until I became a mom and when I was trying to park in a parking lot I loved to find a random shopping car NOT put away that I could park right next to and then easily put my kids in the cart. Funny how life can change our perspective. :D

Best Answer

See, now it doesn't bother me as much reading that it's helped you mama! :-)

Best Answer

Glad to help!! :D

Best Answer