PseudonymRecent PseudonymRecent 31-35, F 18 Answers Apr 16, 2010

Because I'm ashamed of the truth

Best Answer

my lies are always wishes...

and yea i agree with boxing bro..it's all a game,of the mind

Best Answer

because some people won't stfu when i say the truth.

Best Answer

the truth just isnt worth the fallout sometimes

Best Answer

Anyone else having trouble with ep at the present time?

Best Answer

(1) To spare feelings

(2) Self-preservation

(3) Manipulation

(4) To save face

(5) To avoid confrontation

Lying can be a fine art. As a practicing addict I got pretty good at it. Fortunately, I have no need or desire for any of these self-seeking behaviors any longer.

Best Answer

I only lie when I don't want to deal with retarded reactions from others that stress me out if I tell the truth.

Best Answer

no crosseyed mary you just talk crap about other people

Best Answer

Down?

Best Answer

When I lie, it's usually something like "No, that doesn't bother me!" or "Yes, I would be very glad to drive you around this afternoon." Or maybe something like "I don't care any more what you say about me."

I never have to lie about other stuff. I guess mine mostly just involve hiding my feelings when they are embarrassing.

Best Answer

I'm not a good liar, so I tend to stick with the truth

Best Answer

It's easier to be who you want to be than to be who you are.

Best Answer

Because I can. Because I don't want someone getting mad and yelling at me. Because I don't want to disappoint people. Because I don't want to get in trouble. Because it's easier than telling the truth. Because I know if I tell the truth, I'm going to be judged and thought of differently. I never lie to avoid hurting someones feelings though.... People need to hear the truth and if you don't tell them, who's to say someone else will? I mean, if you had a major odor that you didn't know about... Would you rather walk around and have no one say anything about it to you? If no one does, you're going to keep walking around with that stank on you and be wondering why people give you weird looks & steer away from you.

Best Answer

because I want temporary happiness

Best Answer

I DON'T LIE SWEETCHEEKS

Best Answer