huangzichen huangzichen 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Hobbies

Mostly because their traits. Let those people say cat is ignorant or what but I think they got attitude. They know what they want and how to get it. Need no one but their own and someone they trust. Well, it's in my opinion though :P

Best Answer

They have character and pride. I'm a little suspicious of people who like dogs, dogs are slaves genetically bred to be loyal unquestionably, now that's creepy.

Best Answer

do you own a cat?

Best Answer

5

Best Answer

I find cats fascinating. They are smart and agile. I like how they don't give their trust away so easily. And they know how to relax and take each day as it comes. Of course they look very pretty. Plenty of things to learn from them. Oh yes, when they get affectionate it's really the sweetest thing.

Best Answer

furr and furr

Best Answer

I love the vibrating heating pad aspect of a cat when I am going to sleep at night.

Best Answer

you have a pet cat?

Best Answer

I do. She is a tortoise shell long hair and a pain in the *** a lot of the time, but I wouldn't want to be without her. I have had a cat in my life since I was born, until three years ago when my last cat died and I wasn't going to get another one, but the house felt wrong without someone tripping me and jumping up on my desk and walking on the computer keys and typing a lot of a;tkjna;lsduthdfkljbhpaisworethjuo[qkaighpo;zasijeho ....ya know?

Best Answer

They are floppy and cuddly and warm and cute and still love you even if you slammed their tail in the door and smell nice and dont lick you all the time like dogs and they give you presents and are soft

i could go on and on

Best Answer

you own a cat? what breed?

Best Answer

Yes, three! I dont know for sure, but I am pretty sure one of them is part persian, and the other two are part ragdoll

Best Answer

You?

Best Answer

i don't have one, stray cats just some to our house.
how old are your cats?

Best Answer

Oh, okay :P. Two of them are about nine years old, and the other maybe 6 or 7

Best Answer