potterphoenix24 potterphoenix24 18-21 7 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

The study of the human mind is so interesting in so many ways .

Best Answer

This. I love learning anything to do with the brain and human behavior.

Best Answer

It is truly fasinating and mysterious, So many sides to it and what it can do positively and negatively. A shame more people don't use it in positive ways and to benefit others more.

Best Answer

What's funny is that people that are messed up usually go into that field.

Best Answer

and I thought I was the only one with that opinion!

Best Answer

I guess we're in sync :p

Best Answer

I don't.. At one time I thought I wanted to be a Psychologist and then someone told me something that made all the crap I had learned seem obsolete.

"The difference between what a person is and what they want to be, is indirectly proportional to health of their mind"

Best Answer

It is essential, at least in it's basics, in determining the reasons behind the actions.

Best Answer

i like it because it helps to get better understanding of why people do the things they do, what causes it and helps figuring out a solution. instead of just focusing on the problem

Best Answer

i don't, can't stand it. too subjective. no one really has the right answers it seems. just my opinion though.

Best Answer