FeelingOrange FeelingOrange 46-50, F 8 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Health

i think its the rhythm and power and the woooo woooo

Best Answer

I think you're on to something!

Best Answer

well for me it lets me know that my town still there and people are still working

Best Answer

Because I like trains in the first place I like their sounds. Have always lived near enough to be able to hear them although, sadly, in this house, I need to go outside and hope the wind is right.

Best Answer

It comforts me...

Best Answer

me, too, although I don't really know why.

Best Answer

I love the sound of motors, and engines. I know strange for a girl right, but they just make me feel very content. I also love the way the train gently sways as if being
rocked gently in a bassinet: The views are also lovely, and I love the fact that I can use my laptop as well.

Best Answer

I love the sound of trains coming, once a long time ago...I made love outside in the desert...as I was climaxing a train chugged by in the not to far off distance...it was epic!!

Best Answer

feels nostalgic

Best Answer

yup!

Best Answer

So far away I can't hear them.

Best Answer

but would you like to hear them?

Best Answer

No! When I was married to my first husband we lived along a railroad track and I'd rather not have any reminders of that time in my life, thank you.

Best Answer

BTW, I read the question wrong. Sorry! I read it as WHEN do you like the sound of trains.

Best Answer

no problem-may your ears be filled with pleasing sounds.

Best Answer

Thanks! You, too.

Best Answer