Because it's a way to escape the world!

Best Answer

its an ****** for my ears.... ;-P

Best Answer

because there are things that are so breathtaking and wonderful in this world that can only be expressed or explained with the sounds and the rhythms of music.

Best Answer

I started listening to classical because i thought it might soothe me. Usually I listen to Music because I like the style beat or meaning of the lyrics.

Best Answer

for me i 'velisenend to music since 5 or 6 years old..... i could Memorize michael jackson's when i was 7 and sing it too.... i am a musicien but i don't play now....... <br />
for all people generally i tell you why they listen too music......... first music is an ex<x>pression of what the musician feels( good ....bad...happy...angry...etc.) you every one express what he feels in a deferent way for example the writer writes...Draftsman draws ....musician compose music ...etc..... and who can not do anything of that he may be good in sport or in science or anything else ...this is the art of life....and every one is talent in somenthing....but i donb't know why everyone want to be a singer or an actor........ so if i'am sad and i here some said music it mean it's frequency will effect the brain like when you tall to some one about what you feel..... you talk to the music....you fly with it...you live in it...you dream with it......it motivates u in good or in bad way...... so now u know why poeple listen to music..... we need some one to express what we feel....to share us what he feel............

Best Answer

Because I love it.

Best Answer