came to be near family<br />
realized there had been a very good reason why I had only seen them twice a year for 20 years<br />
made a new family out of all my neighbors <br />
now feel like an unfortunate mistake revealed 6 new people to love.

Best Answer

Because I took a position here. I liked it better where I was before.

Best Answer

****! my head hurts now.....

Best Answer

cause africa rocks

Best Answer

I crash landed here and never got a chance to leave.

Best Answer

Well, I just moved back to Tennessee after 18 years in Los Angeles. I'd rather be in L.A. but family and loved ones I've really missed are in this area - and I've had several friends/family die or be seriously ill in the past year and I decided if I wanted these people in my life, I needed to be closer to them than 2,000 miles. Things weren't going so well in California for the past few years, so my mom and I came back here. We got here just in time to see my favorite aunt before she died. The funeral was yesterday. Vow to make a better effort to see loved ones while they are breathing. 18 years away when my aunt was healthy....

Best Answer

I'm ashamed that I have the same excuse for this question.I don't advacate anyone doing anything less than living their on life. To stay on the path. I am always preaching this" be true to yourself" yet I stay in Southern California where I swear they will drive me to drink again. My home is in Colorado Springs,the west side preferably.

Best Answer