Okay all of you girls or guys out there tell me a cute story or a sweet moment about your girlfriends/boyfriends and tell me why do you love him/her?
LilMissInnocent LilMissInnocent 16-17, F 28 Answers Sep 13, 2008

I love him because he claims to have loved me his whole life. When we met, I was 14 and he was 11.. we were neighbors. I guess it was a crush for him, but I was oblivious, and frankly wasn't into 11 yr olds @ the time. So it's really sweet to think that he's been in love with me for over 30 years.Though we've only been together for 15.<br />
He's seen me through the good the bad and the ugly, and I don't mean the movie!<br />
he's emptied my puke bucket when I was sick. He tells me I'm beautiful every day and he puts me in my place when I get out of hand. so he's no whimp.<br />
he's brave , I've seen him capture a 12 foot python that was none too happy to be caught. He's wrestled alligators and saved a litter of kittens that were stuck in a tree. He is heading off to Texas tomorrow to help the hurricane victims.I could go on... but I'll leave room for others.

Best Answer

Because even before I open my eyes in the morning, he can make me laugh. It's a great way to start the day!

Best Answer

There are a lot of reasons and no reason at all, all at the same time. I think love is meant to be that way lol. He thinks I'm beautiful no matter what, he looks after me when I'm sick, he has the cutest smile, all those things.<br />
But one big reason is the he has a terrible memory. Absolutely awful lol. He can't remember what he had for breakfast, what we bought at the supermarket a few days ago, when his mother's birthday is, where he put his wallet. Sometimes he can't even remember if he likes a certain food or not. But he remembers me. He remembers everything I was wearing the day we met 3 years ago. He remembers things that trigger bad memories from my past that even I sometimes forget. He remembers how I like my eggs even though its complicated lol. He remembers how I smelt the first time we kissed. He remembers everything. :)

Best Answer

Because I feel it inside me, because I get butterflies when I see him, because he is intelligent and sensitive because I feel safe and loved when he holds me

Best Answer

The first time I saw him, (Standing there singing) I was like, who is that? Then I was like, now this? Why do I LOVE HIM?... he make me happy to be alive. He gives me thoughts I've never had, feelings I've never felt, and gratitude to God that there's someone like him on this earth. Plus we have lots of similarities, we respect each other. I love him because i do.

Best Answer

Trying to explain why i love him is like trying to explain what water taste like....

Best Answer

I love him because he have a wonderful smile a great sense of humor

Best Answer

foe real I just really dobt know what else to say........but I reallllllllllly love him alot

Best Answer

I love him because he make me smile ,although, we in a long distance relationship. He know inside and outside bout me and I'm glad that every time we talk he say he love me or I say it and he say it back. We been together for 2 years now and we never argue about anything. We tell each secrets and if a guy hit on me I tell him about it....

Best Answer

because no matter how far or close we are from each other we always make each other feel better and smile even when we dont want to.

Best Answer

i love this guy in class because he makes every school day a very happy and nonboring day. once he wasnt at school and i was bored sad and lonely.

Best Answer

I love him, because he can see all of my flaws, my imperfections, he knows who I am, and yet, he still loves me. I love him because he makes my heart flutter, he cares about everyone, even those he doesn't particularly like, he is a leader, and a follower, he is beautiful, he is kind. He loves unconditionally, regardless of whether or not he is loved back. He is not perfect, he is not flawless, he has made mistakes, but he has learned from them. And when he says I Love You, he isn't lying.

Best Answer

My family abandoned me, more or less, I never really experienced family before I met him. The way he loves me, protects me and cherishes me has taught me what family is. I have no problems saying my family is us.

Best Answer

Simply because there is no other like him. He's there when i need him. He makes me smile like no other can. Just by him saying I LOVE YOU i can say that's why i love him.

Best Answer

simply because he makes me smile and understands me unlike so many people in the world. He don't just see me as a shy girl but he looks beyond that and didn't give up when I first met him and hardly spoke. He saw potential in me and I felt happy and still do. That is why I love him.

Best Answer

My husband is my world. He is my everything. He is the first thing I think about when I wake up and he is in my dreams at night. I have found that its not the ring or things he buys me that makes me love him more, but rather the way I catch him looking at me out of the corner of his eye when we watch tv. Or the way he likes to tease me about things that dont matter to get a rise out of me. The small things...<br />
Specific Examples:<br />
1.When I get mad I use to always tell him to take me home, one night I went to walk home because he refused and he wouldn't let me leave, he pinned me on the floor and just held me until all my anger was out, then he held me close and told me everything would be okay. <br />
2. About a month after we started dating I came down with a BAD flu bug, he brought me to his house, gave me his favorite pillow and blanket, made a wet rag for me head, and just laid with me until I felt better (not to mention trying to steal kisses from me the whole time because I told him I didn't want to get him sick).<br />
3. He left for basic training (Army) about a week after we were married. The night before I was cooking him dinner and he danced with me around the kitchen.<br />
The list goes on, but we don't have that kind of time.

Best Answer

I'll never forget the tears in his eyes when our oldest was born. That sight right there was enough to sum up all the reasons as to why I love my husband.

Best Answer

it's like asking me why I breath- I just can't live otherwise.

Best Answer

Maybe that is just a feeling of a person who is extremely hoping for friends. I give up.

Best Answer

I love him for so many reasons. One of them being: he is my hero. He as my middle school sweetheart, but high school/poor choices changed him, over time. When we came back to each other, it was like nothing had changed at all, except for his poor choices. He had joined the Army, and made a wonderful man out of himself. I admire his dedication to his career, his drive to be the best partner, friend, son, brother, and lover. <br />
I don't get to see him much, but when I do... I just look into his eyes, see the way he's looking back at me, and just KNOW that we have a special connection.

Best Answer

I love him because he's the first person I ever knew who completely accepted me, knows everything about me, understands things about me I don't understand myself, lets me cry about stupid things, takes care of me no matter what, gives me everything I might not deserve, and needs my love just as much as I need his. The first time we kissed we'd been friends for over year. I will never forget the way he looked at me back then.

Best Answer