By the way did you get the chore list completed yet? Did you even look at it? Are you going to look at it? ;)
Myfairlady1 Myfairlady1 46-50, F 13 Answers Jun 27 in Embarrassing & Funny

And that is why we men ignore you... LOL

Best Answer

Uh...what? I wasn't listening.

Best Answer

Hmpf!

Best Answer

Get me a beer and I'll look at it!

Best Answer

That is what you said 3 days ago.

Best Answer

It is??? Oh crap....now I gotta look for the list!

Best Answer

Did you say something honey?

Best Answer

Humpf!

Best Answer

All you women seem to say something that sounds like that but I still don't know what those words mean. At least I think those are the same ones. Something about never and looking at things or something. ... right?

Best Answer

Something like that...

Best Answer

She would tell my son's things then later swear to heaven she told me. Quite frustrating when that would happen too. I never had a problem or got accused until my sons voices became like mine. Apparently she processed us all as one share network. You know. If one woman finds out its everywhere. Posed problems toward the end there. Guys aren't share-y.

Best Answer

Actually. .. I was..
one of the worlds most listeney former husbands. Was I ever a wuss.

Best Answer

*watches ba<x>seball game as these statements fly by* *commercial comes on* I'm sorry were you saying something?

Best Answer

*sigh*

Best Answer

Pandas are too G to do chores.

Best Answer

Because we don't like nagging , if women put as much effort into doing the chores as they do making the chores list there wouldn't be a list

Best Answer

You don't like nagging who'd have thought?

Best Answer

I'm ignoring you lol :)

Best Answer

Join the club...

Best Answer

Haha lol, I can't ignore you anymore haha

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I don't know about you but personally I don't involve myself with men like that.....do better.

Best Answer

Just a joke question.

Best Answer