Don't know

Best Answer

It is a natural process of humans. It is a defense mechanism built in; your brain makes associations regardless of conscious decision. What makes you truly great is being able to then understand and accept their differences, and live your own life regardless of what people think.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

It's a fine line between forming an opinion and judging people.

Best Answer

It's natural.

Best Answer

because judging turtles is so boring

Best Answer

But turtles didnt do anything Bruce look at me I'm the joker people judge the scares I have on my face and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Best Answer

hold on minute who is Bruce I am Batman we all know that..

Best Answer

Bruce Wayne tell me you forgot your name Batman but I'm I your best friend? Who I'm I kidding you got lots of best friends I got nothing

Best Answer

Wow I never told any one my secret identity and if I did it is definitely NOT Bruce Wayne although he is such a handsome fellow.

Best Answer

I'm sure you are too (speaking from me not the joker) have confidence me? I maybe pretty too some but when I see myself eh nothing I'm not satisfied but I'm bettering myself up to make myself happy you see?

Best Answer

yes and that's what is important it is not what people think about you it is what you think about you that counts

Best Answer

But that's because I take the flaws that can be easily fixed and work on them

Best Answer

It human nature to observe and judge thinks and others. But not enough judge themselves.

Best Answer