why do i always push my mom away when i need her the most??? i always never tell my family how i really feel and when i do they yell at me so i pretend like every thing is fine til why walk away then i expressed to my friends how i really feel ...... so when it comes to family i straight up lie about my emotions and bottle them up
ScarsR4Ever ScarsR4Ever 18-21 5 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Family Struggles

They pushed me away

Best Answer

trust me my family will never need my help i usually need there's but so much for that anyway

Best Answer

i just want them to understand me and hope that we can have a better family relationship

Best Answer

i understand and hope that can happen for you one day

Best Answer

i want that to happen

Best Answer

We want to see who will come even when we push them away. It's almost reflex. We want to really find out who is really there for us. It's hard. I've pushed so many people away to see if they would try and come back and tell me that they are still gonna be there and never leave my side. Family is always there blood or not. Family is family. We push away but eventually we let them back in. Just takes time to realize that family is always going to be there.

Best Answer

Pretend thier someone else. You do it b/c your not wanting to tell all..do it it sets u free! They aren’t ur parents really, they are ppl too who love n care for you...they too been through it b4 u have been into what ur into now. They know, experiencing is actions taken the walk, so they know the talk...open that door and take the help offered to you, it may never come again. You will only gain if u do.

Separate the labels; know that we all are one big universal family just experiencing this life. Its societal intrinsic things that’s used to blockade our real feelings, all things are an illusion/delusional world we created…my best to you,sincerely~

sin celery-don't 4get2laugh2k?

Best Answer

The drama caused outweighs the relief gained through sharing the issue. If your parents are stress heads then it's so not worth it as you would probably developed a personality that avoids stress via your upbringing. It's sad that we can't be transparent and sincere with our parents without unnessesary drama.

Best Answer