I think it's weird when people do that
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

I don't! I actually try to avoid conversation with strangers, but I'm also polite and as a result I inexplicably find myself in conversation with them anyway! Just the other day some random guy started telling me all about his daughter who was coming home on leave from the submarine she's stationed on in Hawaii, and all I did to attract his attention was smile as I past him going the other way out the door of the store!

Best Answer

This is how I pick who I steal from.

Best Answer

I don't. It's just a whole lot of awkward I try to avoid.

Best Answer

I do that in waiting rooms, if they're just sitting there looking bored as I am.

Best Answer

no, not usually, and only answer a question with the least amount of words that I can.<br />
That's why EP is so much fun.

Best Answer

i'm just a really social person :D my friends no better than take me to the movies i just end up have conversations with everyone around me and the "shhhh!" "shhhhh!" "SHHHHH!"ing is SO annoying! lol XD

Best Answer

Yes, but only if I sense that they're open to it.

Best Answer

only if i find them to be interesting. it's also how I made friends in the real world, but, I do admit, it's more fun doing it here than out there. :)<br />
you should talk with me sometime, you might find it interesting and laugh too :)

Best Answer

It's an art

Best Answer

Why do people live their lives vicariously through shows on television? At least the strangers at EP are real.

Best Answer

yes,we are real with real issues.

Best Answer