I haven't talked with anyone underage on EP yet. But, I have had very adult conversations with kids who needed an adult who would communicate with them. I always answered my children honestly about anything. My wife and I both have had young people talk with us about things they knew they couldn't ask their parents. If a kid knows how to ask a question and isn't embarrassed to discuss a topic, then someone needs to communicate with them.

Best Answer

You know there arent a lot of lines you cant cross on EP but the kid thing is creepy. you should stop

Best Answer

I don't understand why everyone says it's me. I was asking others about this question lol

Best Answer

An EP Support Volunteer has That Privy , Thats Why . Should they make contact about EP Issues ie Being stalked , Guess who deals with it .

Best Answer

good to know

Best Answer

cause your a creap and can't handle women your own age

Best Answer

wow, why are u talking to me? I was asking other people this question, especially those who talk to underage girls a lot. U really go out of your way to say this lol

Best Answer

cause you are sick and need help?

Best Answer

u don't have any underage girl friend on ur account, so why are you so touchy? : x

Best Answer

eactly. I was asking them about this question, and you seemed to direct the hate toward me instead. I wonder why? The question doesn't say "why do I...?" lol

Best Answer

I am a mature man that does not need to have underage girls as “friends”; and I do not need to talk to young girls to know that an older guy that surrounds himself with ‘underage’ girls has problems.

Best Answer

Methinks "they" protesteth to much...! Perhaps they are hiding the fact that they are interested in underaged.

Best Answer