mumado mumado 51-55, F 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012

A variety of factors add up to this response in my opinion. The first of them would be the man seeing his father use the same sort of behavior to try to get sex from his mother. The second is his primary love language could be gift giving. Third a lot of women use sexual favors these days to bribe a man into doing something for them. Fourth a lot of men and women cheapen sex to the point where it is just another type of currency to be exchanged in a relationship for goods or services.

Best Answer

i think you're pretty spot on

Best Answer

It's because those are their expectations and hopes. It doesn't mean it's true or right or something you or anyone else should ever feel you have to do. No one wants to feel 'bought.' If they can't give without expectations of certain repayments, they shouldn't give in the first place.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

homie don't play that.

Best Answer

It's the way they have been conditioned to be. Women have their part in this and it is NEVER a one way thing, so you have to accept the female side of the equation.<br />
THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU IN PARTICULAR !!! <br />
But there are many women who do provide sexual favors for things they get.

Best Answer

what about in marriage and long term relationships, I think it's a bit off, sometimes they don't seem to understand why, they aren't pros.

Best Answer

Understood, and in that case I have no valid answer.

Best Answer

thanks for anwsering

Best Answer

They hope more than expect...it's a facade

Best Answer

this is not true.

Best Answer

They won't expect sex if you did same for them. That's what happens if you keep accepting gifts like you're the big prize.

Best Answer

harsh, what about if you've been in a long term relationship, i think it's pretty poor if they only do nice things with expectations, no respect.

Best Answer

well its sad if its happenning in a long term relationship

Best Answer

they don't think you owe them , they hope you will compensate them for the pleasure they gave you . what other reason would they take you out ?

Best Answer

If the woman never pays , never gives a gift to him he will feel used. the woman expects his money he expects sex, who's worse?

Best Answer

exactly and they wonder why he never called again .

Best Answer

In a marriage women have a big role, they have children, they look after children, they cook they clean they shop etc it's a big job which alot of men don't appreciate. Men seem to dominated the cash and dish it out when it suits them, and for sexual favours. Which they get anyway, so why do they have to do this, is it demeaning.?

Best Answer

what if your kids are not his does he still owe you a free dinner . yes you're right some woman will put out if you don't so whats your point . having all those babies was your choice and your vagina

Best Answer

geez, all what babies, his babies too. I think the point is a marriage is more than sex didn't I say that. Don't you like or want children I't can be a great part of marriage. You would like to think that your husband does nice things for you because he appreciates what you do just as you do him. A lot of men want it all but don't want to engage in any other way. Or maybe they just don't know how, it depends on how you were brought up. I don't think women think their woman bits are half as precious as guys think their penis' are, it's as if their whole world revolves aound it. Oh and if there is any doubt in a persons mind that the children aren't his, there's something serios;y wrong. It is just a question by the way.

Best Answer

sorry I took it out on you I was put into a similar situation where someone intentionally got pregnant hoping I'd be with them after we discuss it she did it anyway . I have a sore spot when SOME women talk about how SOME men are not doing their part

Best Answer

That's ok, i'm sorry that happened. Believe me I know this kind of thing happens, about 5 years ago we found out my husband had a daughter he never knew about. The woman he was going out with prior to me was a very close friend of his, but married, she left her husband for a time and got pregnant to my husband without telling him then went back to her husband. For years the husband thought the girl was his until the divorce when it all came out many years later, it was a great shock to us. My question is something that has irked me for a long time I think it's the wrong thing to do to your wife and it makes me mad when he does it, even after a along time married. It's a nice thing to do but it should be done from the heart, not below the belt. LOL. By the way the lost daughter is happily married now and had twins this year

Best Answer

They might expect but will they get it.

Best Answer