This is still part of research for non-personal reasons. For a book.
Tikaani Tikaani 18-21 32 Answers Feb 15, 2012

prolly sick to death of snobby upthemselves high maintenence bich's?

Best Answer

Because he loves her.

Best Answer

Because she would be more down to earth than an upper or middle class woman.

Best Answer

Would consider this too

Best Answer

Perhaps she doesn't have preconceived notion that the more money one will or can spend the more love there is.

Best Answer

My dad is a doctor and my mom was a secretary as well as a single mom and they have been married for over 35 years. My mom is very goofy, down to earth, so not high maintenance, and very classy. She grew up on a farm in Canada, and now she's living in a 12 bedroom house in southern California. Must be love!

Best Answer

haha cute question tho

Best Answer

cuz she aint stuck up, materialistic n superficial like the previous ******* he's been dating<br />
*coughs* i can relate to this.. :)

Best Answer

Would make sense

Best Answer

"Because she's real............."

Best Answer

Happens everyday!;-)

Best Answer

Love? Duuuh...

Best Answer

Because he loves her / finds her attractive. I would date anyone regardless of background if I liked them. You would if you were the rich guy be cautious and not let on you were rich before dating her just to make sure isnt a gold digger !

Best Answer

more easy to handle ( I know its sound mean and not romantic, but its logical)

Best Answer

Cause she is a sweetheart...and he likes sweethearts.

Best Answer

Money is power, and power is control. A marriage between non-equals in a specific area makes her more vulnerable. If she falls in love with the lifestyle but there is a pre-nup, she would stick around longer if things weren't good, giving him more power and control. Just a guess.

Best Answer

Very nice to consider as well

Best Answer

The simple answer would be,, he wants a cheap piece of tail.<br />
Or, he is rich but butt ugly and the poor girl is willing to prostatute her self for the money.<br />
Or maybe he is a down to earth guy that has money and he does not play the who's who game.<br />
Then again maybe she is just smoken hot and he likes that.

Best Answer

Something to consider

Best Answer

once you have it all you can enjoy the experience through another persons eyes if you can share,and you just might fall in love.Maybe he wasn't always rich and they have that in common?

Best Answer

Maybe a question to consider

Best Answer

Ummm.. hate to break it too ya.. but the whole site is research in one form or another

Best Answer

My research is different

Best Answer

Because he loves her. Im poor girl who dating rich guy. I didnt understand it at first but i realize he loves me for me. I never been so in love. It not about race either im multi races and his white and he do anything for me.

Best Answer

Because their love would be real I guess? I mean it only happens in fairytales where prince meets cinderella it would be wonderful if it happens in real life.Its not about the guy's money and it isn't about the gal's sex appeal its about combining their private parts which is the HEART right? ^__^

Best Answer