I don't "think" drugs are bad. I "know" drugs are bad. Drugs are toxic to your body, and change the chemistry in your brain. Drugs kill. Drugs are addictive and make you lose control over yourself. Drugs cause death and destruction of lives, families. The only positive thing a drug can offer is Euphoria, and it is a "quick fix". By the way, alcohol is the worst drug.

Best Answer

Can you believe I have no brain chemicals or neurons left

Best Answer

"Neurotransmitters"

Best Answer

Yes. Either the transmitters or receptors, it's impossible to tell

Best Answer

Because it's selfish. But I understand how people going through moral pain can seek comfort/ pleasure in drugs.

Best Answer

i dont.

Best Answer

They're too expensive.

Best Answer

Gun control is hitting what you aim at and the drug problem is stepped on schnay.

Best Answer

they result un poverty, jail, death, homelessness...and addicting. Moderation in everything is key.

Best Answer

They are poison with serious side effects some which require more drugs to treat the damage the other drug has done. <br />
http://chriskresser.com/the-dark-side-of-antidepressants

Best Answer

In moderation most are OK I suppose

Best Answer

I dont think drugs are bad. If my local drug store didnt exist...man i would be so screwed.

Best Answer