God tells me nothing...and tells you nothing as well. The idea that an all seeing and all knowing cosmic zombi roams the universe passing out unrequited love if only we believe and have faith, is simply ludicrous.

Best Answer

is simply ludicrous to you MontiPora but not to me.
thanks for your reply

Best Answer

true...pure truth

Best Answer

We he can solve the famine in Africa, and stop the wars between people, I will believe. But at the moment, the belief in an unseen all knowing deity is causing more conflict that not. Even the holy men in bethlehem battle within the church over who has the right to stand where...I don't have a problem with the principles associated with the church. But I can still be aa very moral and good person without belief in your imaginary friend.

Best Answer

We can't handle knowing all of it, plus we might get discouraged, and since He loves us, He would not cause that.

Best Answer

true.. we can't handle knowing all of its"
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

I suppose it would be like a friend telling you the end of a movie you're watching.

Best Answer

then i stop washing with anticipation...
thanks for your answer

Best Answer

God doesn't know what will come to pass until you make it come to pass...He only knows all of the possible moves that you might take...what will be is up to you...

Best Answer

No cheree he knows what will come to pass cause his word said he knew the end from the beginning...he already knows where we are heading to with the decisions we make daily with our lives..thanks for you answer

Best Answer

No, Dan..., He knows all the possible combinations (probables) of what could happen, but does not know which one you will select with your free will...He knows all the possible endings to the game, but not which route you will take to get there.

Best Answer

because those some things will just hurt as you. there are some truths that will be revealed to you when you have matured or learned something new. and there are some truths that will make you behave in an abnormal way where you might do something rash like kill someone. bearing all the truths in this world is the heaviest responsibility that one has to hold.

Best Answer

"bearing all truth in this world is the heaviest responsibility that one has to hold"but bearing one truth cover's all truth. which is believing and knowing Christ came to die for my sin and for your sin...thanks for your answer

Best Answer