Yes if you are doing something official, especially. Filling out forms or essays for school/university, for example.

Best Answer

Yee du chu dink? Eye mehn du chu udehrstan me? <br />
Goodness, I broke a sweat as I wrote that..

Best Answer

There is a lot to be said for grammar and spelling. If I can't read it, I won't be able to understand it. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I does help if when trying to explain something. It also gives indication as to the level of intelligence you're dealing with. But, that's just me. It doesn't seem to bother the younger generations as much as it does the older ones.

Best Answer

It's like using oil-painting - when you have mastered it, you don't have to stick to the rules. In formal letters it's kind of good manners to stick to the parameters; but when you want to scream out and express yourself, anything goes.

Best Answer

cuz u kna wat I ment

Best Answer

I struggle with it sometimes, if Im writing an important paper i will use spell check. My brain doesnt work as well as it used to. LOL

Best Answer

It is often an important part of how an employer views a potential employee as well as facilitating greater accuracy of communication.

Best Answer

If you're going to do something....do it properly.

Best Answer

At 1:30 AM, it is not my main concern.

Best Answer