misselodie misselodie 22-25, F 8 Answers Mar 27, 2012

because the more vulnerable we make ourselves to be the less of a chance we have of actually getting laid ... a lot of you girls (and yes im not saying everyone) pick up on confidence and it would seem that once we have your attention the more disinterested we act towards you turns the tables ... instead of trying to work you over it is the girls who are trying to get the guy ... it can be a very subtle thing but yes sometimes guys can overcompensate and thus seem pitiful because it shows how much they are faking

Best Answer

Yeah that seems rather true. It drives me crazy when guys do that. I was chatting with a classmate of mine who apparently is very attracted to me. He would always try to catch my eye or try to impress me. Then one day I say hi to him and he had very little to say. Sometimes walked off if nothing was happening.
I got him back to smiling again so no worries there. But I still found it quite odd that guys would act distant to get a girl. I was nearly going to give up but didn't because I really liked the way he made me feel special. :D

Best Answer

Thinking back on it now. It was effective in getting my attention because I almost took him for granted. Now I'm making more of an urgent effort to be with him and he readily responds to that. :D

Best Answer

it works a lot of the time and for the most part, even if you are cognizant of it most dont care because it allows them to in essence dominate you ... girls like it when guys have a certain amount of control ... again shows manliness! like dodley do right .. well maybe not but more like wolverine

Best Answer

Mostly cause they're worried about being rejected I'd reckon. So the shields are already up and prepared for it.

Best Answer

flirting shamelessly is fun - that's all .......

Best Answer

Women love guys that aren't interested; they want the guy they can't have.

Best Answer

More than likely they are lunatics.

Best Answer

Because they are idiots

Best Answer