I know what you mean my grandparents just sold their farm of 45 years and it was such a beautiful home, it was my grandmothers dream home, and we had such a history there, because that's were all of my aunts and uncles and dad grew up, and partied, and that's were I spent every Christmas for all of my life, this last Christmas was the first Christmas that I didn't spend at the farm and I even cried too. It was my second home, it was every memory I had, and Grandma welcomed everyone that ever came in her home and prepared a feast for, its home, and then my grandma passed away this past September and now life is empty without her and the farm, everyone goes to visit the farm too from me to my aunts and my grandpa. The person who bought the quarter is selling the house and asking for alot.

Best Answer

That's why. My best friend and brother use to visit me at the farm. Last place I saw them alive. When flood Irene washed it all away,it's not the same. It's land but it's heart is gone I think. When I see it I feel all the grief at once!For my best friend ,for my brother and for my home and all it contained. Let go...say goodbye we must have times ahead....don't you think and memories in our hearts to take with us

Best Answer

It probably all seems so final to you.

Best Answer

We like to feel part of something. Whatever that may be.

Best Answer