I thnk you look awesome :-) but...i don't like the colour co-ordinating thing, green on green etcetera, but hey each their own man, if it works for you go for it yea.

Best Answer

Your a sweaty bald headed poser? ;-)

Best Answer

haha no i have long hair! there'a ponytail behind in that picture, and i am a little sweaty to be honest.

Best Answer

Your a long haired little sweaty ***** magnet poser? pmsl....

Best Answer

pmsl?

Best Answer

******* my self laughing = pmsl

Best Answer

oh damn haha. is the ***** before magnet, Puessy?

Best Answer

Yes. p-u-s-s-y man.....

Best Answer

I had to figure out a way to spell it without it getting starred out....

Best Answer

It looks adorable :D (somehow...it does)

Best Answer

thank you =].

Best Answer

It's an ego, identity, maybe some low self esteem occurs if you don't wear them.<br />
Whatever the details are that's why people follow fashion. They make you feel more secure with yourself. Experiment and try not wearing them for a couple days and see how you feel. Or maybe it makes you feel superior or more in control of your life. Or maybe it's an archetypal thing( the hero, the trickster, the wise old man, the sage) something you want to symbolize

Best Answer

I may have contridicated myself lol

Best Answer

Why do you have to be a punk about it? And let's have some maturity on EP
Remember these words they have come back and bit you on the ar$e

Best Answer

Lol my comment was not putting him down. The comment I made is a universal thing. We all have our egos, identy, low self esteem(especially myself). This is simply human behavior and how we're conditioned in our society.

Best Answer

I read that as "Why do you think I wear so many bananas?"

Best Answer

hahahahahahaha! I wish you could wear bananas!

Best Answer

Are you Mexicano ?

Best Answer

I am indeed. WIth a tiny bit of Japanese.

Best Answer

Because they make you look hot? xD Hm... maybe it's a really random reason!!! Woah, I'm super curious now xD I think it's because... your first girlfriend thought that you looked good with bandanas after you put one on to hide your bedhead, and ever since then, you put them on to remind you of your first love!! ... yes, I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm sorry ><;; Ooh, is it because you're trying to hide a birth mark? Or maybe it's cause you like wearing something on your head but hate hats?

Best Answer

Your closer to the truth with the last one. haha oh and thank you for the compliment =]. I wear them because I it's a fashin thing. I think I look good in them so i just wear them. I do like wearing something on my head though, but i don't look good in fitted caps and ****.

Best Answer

Aww, I almost had it... Darn it : / OOH, but I was the closest one right? I win~ lol~ Keep wearing them, they look good ^^

Best Answer

Regardless whateva the reason, its cute ;P<br />
Actually why do wear them?? lol

Best Answer

It's kind of a fashion thing haha. I just like to match my shirts up with them. I think I look good in them =] haha

Best Answer

yeah they suit you.. banadanas dont suit many peopl imho

Best Answer

thank you =]

Best Answer

To hide the wrinkles in your forehead when you raise your eyebrows.

Best Answer

I like those wrinkles.

Best Answer