OurOnlyTime OurOnlyTime 22-25, M 9 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

What are you talking about dude? Social ability is a form of intelligence. Someone who is charismatic has intelligence. There are many forms of intelligence. Being a good student covers only a few areas of intelligence. Much of it also comes from interacting with the world and other people. Many people see socially inept people as stupid, even if they are academically capable.

Best Answer

like you said yourself, there are many forms of intelligence and I am talking about 2 specific ones mixing together.

Best Answer

Well then your question should have been phrased with the two types of intelligences that you think don't mix. I'm assuming you're referring to academic aptitude vs. social aptitude. I am pretty sure that you are very misled on your conclusion that these two intelligences don't mix. I think to become great in any profession, you need a good mix of intelligence.

Best Answer

Speak for yourself.

Best Answer

I take it you are both right?
you obv dont understand what i mean by being very smart

Best Answer

You're right; your social skills are definitely lacking if you honestly believe you can know much of anything about a person based on a screen name, a 100x75-pixel picture, and three words. Don't let me get in the way of your ego trip, though--not to mention that notable absence of punctuation and capitalization.

Best Answer

its funny that you used the word ego in this comment...

Best Answer

It's funny that you don't know how to use an ellipsis correctly.

Best Answer

nice you got me.

Best Answer

Because most pepole are stupid. And the rest are ******.

Best Answer

Most successful people are smart with good social skills. When I say successful, I dont mean only the ones who made it in the news, I also means the ones who are doing well and comfortably in their careers.

Best Answer

They actually mix greatly together.

Best Answer