some of them arent kids.......... pedos run loose here

Best Answer

so true.

Best Answer

People find this website by accident, I know I did. Teenage years no one understands them, so yeah it figures they typed in one thing in a search engine and ended up here.

Best Answer

I found this web site quite by accident myself. Can't recall what I had Googled that led me here though.

Best Answer

Exactly, the force calls us haha,like it says "Welcome home"

Best Answer

Looking for friends, understanding, and support. It's hard enough to be lonely and confused as an adult, it's very difficult for young people.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Ditto .

Best Answer

To get us to help them with there homework.

Best Answer

added bonus

Best Answer

to troll the confessions section. (Well, at least the immature ones, anyhow....)

Best Answer

those who need connection with others yeah

Best Answer

yess :)

Best Answer

Laceset , Some of them Have been Invited just to get the Hang of standard text in their learning experience .

Best Answer

It's funny how they won't listen to their parents. However, some will actually take advice from a stranger. Why is that?

Best Answer

Their Parents may not or do not know that much about dyslexia , I do and help them to understand it at their own pace .

Best Answer

BECAUSE, PEOPLE LIKE TO ANSWER OR ASK QUESTION OBVIOUSLY. WHY IS THIS A BAD SITE FOR KIDS?

Best Answer

curiosity

Best Answer

god knows they must be very lonely, they should be on facebook or out having fun

Best Answer

To make friends

Best Answer

(With themselves via different accounts)

Best Answer

There is nothing on TV and I love a good question from any age. Come on in 13.

Best Answer