I am really hoping black women chime in on this one. UPDATE: Thank you, everyone, for chiming in.. It's a complete mystery & there is no pattern or statistic about which race/gender combination will prefer which. To each's own. Let love be your guide.
JenniferSH636 JenniferSH636 22-25, F 32 Answers Jun 10, 2011

Okay, here's a serious answer. I think the reason is that stereotypically, black women are more outspoken and have a "louder" personality in general. They are taught to express themselves and be proud. White women, on the other hand, tend to be subject to their men and less outspoken. I think the overall attitude of black women (in general) is that if their man doesn't treat them right, **** them. They can get a new man. White women think, "I need him. I will have a hard time finding another man." Black men are used to more outspoken black women, so when a quiet white woman starts dating them, it's just a toned-down version of the people they grow up with. White men like to be in control, and don't like that black women can be so outspoken and not as easily trumped as a white woman. They can't handle the loud personality, they'd rather have a soft, apologetic woman than a defiant one.

Best Answer

Also, I am a white woman dating a black man. So what do I know? lol

Best Answer

That is true in circumstances. I can see that happening up north a lot faster than down here. Southern breed women are well spoken & direct so we dont fit the stereotype that you just described. I do like your answer though.

Best Answer

lol...the key word being "STEREOTYPICAL". Which I have found to be synonymous with "BULLSHIT" in most cases.

Best Answer

then you need to read Genesis where your RACE ORIGINATED;chpt 30 vrses 32 thru 43..DNA manipulation(actually occurred 6000)yrs ago-brought forth the mutated race of white devils(Caucasion) ...vrse 37 the DNA/RNA character traits applied(works on animals)...vrse 43 also mentions menservants/maidservants(works humans too)BUT hair wont curl,body wouldn"t develop and skin too pale(face),no
Melanin,multi colored hair same immediate family,eyes children same family blue or green(like when mongrel dog breeds with pure breed you get a MUTT)...Mexicans-Blacks-Eskimos-Orientals-so called Native American Indian hair is black like parents/lineage eyes brown or black-NOT SO w/BLUE EYED DEVIL---YOU ARE A EXPERIMENT IN DISASTER FOR THE BLACK MAN SO WE SET YOU ON A PEDESTAL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE YOU ARE A TROPHY ON THE WALL JUST A TROPHY!!!(and something to freak with)...A RARE CATCH...ASK A MASTER MASON if you know one about"Dem Hot Burning Sands"...Abraham tried to RAISE Y"all--HE Couldn"t...Moses tried to RAISE Y'all HE Couldn"t..tried to eat Moses but HE Slept in a Ring-O-Fire and his Dog(when became best friend) saved HIM by barking...NOW YOUR WOMEN TRYING TO BREED WITH THE ORIGINAL MAN---NO SALVATION FOR HONKIES

Best Answer

Praise. :) Great answer. Its all about how you grow up i.e. your parents,which will mostly likely be of your same ethnicity and race. People like what they are used to and each culture has its unique qualities, so straying out to a different one can be daunting and uncomfortable even downright incompatible, especially when stereotypes are included, which mostly derive from truth. Black women are still lingering in the 'be proud! be strong!' attitude because they feel that is their liberty from their ancestors to an extent, it is their excuse from feeling insecure when it seems like all other women except them get constantly lauded for their beauty, many go over the top with it, hence the 'ghetto' women. This also originates from trying to fit in. The most popular people in the culture are the outspoken crazy ones so why not act like that. It works for them within the culture so why wouldn't they? Black men date black women who act exactly like whom they've been around and have alot in common with, its understandable, they same goes for every race. But once they do stray out they realize the contrast can be nice...like you said. Plus rumors, play into this majorly. "Black men have big ding dongs and are better lovers." I cant say any of this untrue because hello, culturally black men listen to music that is about 'love-making' R&B and even rap it basically gives instructions on what to do while culturally white men listen to other music. "Black men are naturally athletic due to breeding from slavery." lol I've even heard this rumor from teachers. Overall, when you hear a girl say a dude is hot then you feel confident enough to agree. I don't think many white men have done the same to black women, hence the difference...I don't want to go on forever but I'm new and wanted to add my little 2 cents as well. :]

Best Answer

You must be the dumbest person on the planet.

Best Answer

I think it's because there are not as many white guys who like black girls over write. Whereas there's far more black guys who prefer white. I'm a black island girl & I love my white chocolate. All my past BFs have been white. My black female friends would say they would want to date a white man but usually follow it up with "But do white guys like black girls?" In the end it's each to their own, I just prefer white coz im too hooked up on the thought that majority black guys are pla<x>yers lol & white guys give you beautiful babies

Best Answer

This is so sad. There's NOTHING wrong with being all black. I'm mixed, and still I feel bad that some black people hate themselves so much that they believe mixing with any random white person will give them more attractive children.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, there's nothing wrong with being black. I love being black and am very proud of my culture, but based on 'my own expereinces' the relationships I've had with white guys were much more worthwhile than the ones I've had with black. Maybe its coincidental, but I'm yet to meet a black man who ain't a lying cheat.

Best Answer

Thank you. There is far too much self hatred amoung black people. I am a black man and I love black woman. White women make good business partners, but there is no way that I can love the children or randchildren of those who did what they did to my parents and grandparents. That just the way I feel.

Best Answer

Perhaps follow the example of Jesus and love those you have a problem with?

Best Answer

Because 90% of statistics are bullshit. Including this one.

Best Answer

I'm not basing t son statistics, per say .. just from what I've seen, and what I've heard from my biracial friends.

Best Answer

Is that right jada9382? Again with the stupid f**king race related questions, yesterday some **** wanted to know how to tell a Chinese person from Japanese person. What's up with this f**king place man?

Best Answer

We got to talking about it &amp; wanted to know ... Thank you for chiming in with your opinion!

Best Answer

More than 110% of all statistics are made up and make no sense.

Best Answer

Not all black men are "hung", and not all black women are "bold" (read "mean"). Both media and popular culture tells us that the white woman is the ideal, the gold standard, so to speak, and neither black men nor Hispanic and nowadays Asian men, for that matter, are immune to the message. However, most black women I know, as well as I myself, have certainly been approached by white men; many of those women aren't comfortable dating them for family reasons, peer pressure (which is considerable), etc. The problem with stereotypes and statistics, of course, is when your experiences have been different, they're not your reality.

Best Answer

Because black men have big dicks and once a white girl get ****** by it her *** aint going no where now there are some black females with white guys and I bet they just trying to show oFf and have pretty kids so there you have it

Best Answer

Why does it have to be showing off &amp; pretty kids? Do you think black kids are inferior to mixed kids?

Best Answer

oh no you did not lol. I wish I can say that's true but .. ha the first black man I was dating whip out a small one i'm talking pinky small HAHA I ask " Is that it .. what am I to do with that?" .. But then I meet this white guy that 8" plus.. NO Kidding ..mess me up! after that I date mostly white men and been happy.

Best Answer

its because black women & white men have a far worse history together than black men and white women. black women have a history of rape, slavery and oppression. white women oppressed black men too, but black men seem to be able to get past that easier, probably because ww are females and viewed as 'oppressed' because of their gender. but ofcourse in reality, white women have privileges from skin color as well.

Best Answer

That is not true. Some elders of the time of black slavery and mistreatment are still alive today. It did not happen that long ago, Sir.

Best Answer

That is a very interesting point of view. I don't think slavery is a piece of history that has no leg to stand on when answering this question.

Best Answer

[Above: the two items referring to slavery are verifiable. Former slaves are still living. But that should not be used in context to answer this question. The wounds of slavery should be healed by now. The few who hold on to a past that we did, this generation, NOT live in are fools and misguided.] It's sad that you see the world like that, Ma'am. I'm honestly sorry for all that you have been through as a black woman. And I really hope you change your mind. Because as a white woman, born to &amp; kept by my paternal parents and now broke.. I'm unable to get welfare, scholarships or any other kind of government approved help. I know a black woman who makes more than I do at work and gets food stamps. It's the color of our skin. And it's time to stop some of that BS. Just because I'm white doesn't mean I can't be eligiable for assistance too. But here's the kicker... my white personality made up my mind: "I don't need it" as oppose to "I deserve this for what my anestors went through". I chose to rise above the situation as oppose to fighting an old fight. MOVE. ON. If you're making it out like it's a problem, then it becomes a problem. You're keeping this issue at eye-level and you don't even see what you're doing.

Best Answer

you're kidding right?

Best Answer

no dear no former american slave is living

Best Answer

There are no former slaves alive

Best Answer

WHITE POWER

Best Answer

fool, you're half black.

Best Answer

god dammit nobody knew that

Best Answer

well if you're going to make yourelf look like an *** with those kind of comments, you might as well go balls out

Best Answer

what unlike you my friend i was born with my balls on the outside all 4 of them not in my stomach

Best Answer

30 vrses 32 thru 43..DNA manipulation(actually occurred 6000)yrs ago-brought forth the mutated race of white devils(Caucasion) ...vrse 37 the DNA/RNA character traits applied(works on animals)...vrse 43 also mentions menservants/maidservants(works humans too)BUT hair wont curl,body wouldn"t develop and skin too pale(face),no Melanin,multi colored hair same immediate family,eyes children same family blue or green(like when mongrel dog breeds with pure breed you get a MUTT)...Mexicans-Blacks-Eskimos-Orientals-so called Native American Indian hair is black like parents/lineage eyes brown or black-NOT SO w/BLUE EYED DEVIL---YOU ARE A EXPERIMENT IN DISASTER FOR THE BLACK MAN SO WE SET YOU ON A PEDESTAL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE YOU ARE A TROPHY ON THE WALL JUST A TROPHY!!!(and something to freak with)...A RARE CATCH...ASK A MASTER MASON if you know one about"Dem Hot Burning Sands"...Abraham tried to RAISE Y"all--HE Couldn"t...Moses tried to RAISE Y'all HE Couldn"t..tried to eat Moses but HE Slept in a Ring-O-Fire and his Dog(when became best friend) saved HIM by barking...NOW YOUR WOMEN TRYING TO BREED WITH THE ORIGINAL MAN---NO SALVATION FOR HONKIES

Best Answer

maybe because wm are just so indoctrinated since birth that they can't really think for themselves on certain issues- or if they can, it doesn't matter because they are afraid of the consequences if they would go against the grain?<br />
Just my opinion- no offense intended. <br />
(btw- I'm a ww with a bm)

Best Answer

some people like to be that way and some dont lilke to be that way?

Best Answer

Whena black male once to hook up with a black female they have to act ghetto and trip with you for no reason. I'm not saying all black women are like that but the ones we find are like that. All men wants a women that sweet,listen to you an understand you with out fighting and be there for you until the end.

Best Answer

I can tell you the answer, but it's going to sound racist. My apologies, though I really don't give a ****. Fact is that for the majority of black men, a white woman represents an economic improvement; she'll have an education and a job, better than you can get while living in the hood. White women have become a status symbol as well, for successful black men. It's their way of thumbing their noses at whitey... take what he's most scared of losing. Now, if white women want to marry up... and they all do... simple Darwinism... they're going to look for a white man, not a black man. So you'll only occasionally see white women with unusually successfull black men, seldom with the average black guy. There's also em<x>bedded cultural racism involved, witness Tony Soprano's head exploding at the thought his daughter being with an even moderately black guy. I'd suggest that there are rather few Italian-American gals hooking up with the homeboys. But I'm no expert, I'm sure several books have been written on the topic.

Best Answer

Best Answer

The reason is purely physiological. Whether someone likes it or not beauty in the pure form can is just science. I prefer women with dark brown hair to blonde hair but without years of conditioning I like all men would naturally be drawn toward women with blond hair. It is a sign on youth. I'm white and I've dated a few black women. I've said on many occasions that truly incredibly beautiful black women are a commodity. They are so few of them that they are actually in higher demand that their white counterparts. The black girls I dated were more of your Beyonce/Tyra Banks looks body and skin color. They obviously had a healthy amount of white blood in them. I feel bad for many of the black women because they are cursed with coarse hairy skin, kinky hair, bad gene pools where there bodies are like cottage cheese factories.

Best Answer

well im a thick wht girl that dates blk men and i have noticed blk men like thick wht grls

Best Answer

Respectfully, the ones who approach you clearly do, but that doesn't reflect all black men. My brother has no interest in white women of any size, never has. And we have a white mother, so if he did it would not be a problem in our family.

Best Answer

Reply by truoldschool262012 Aug 5th, 2012 at 11:17AM
Melanin,multi colored hair same immediate family,eyes children same family blue or green(like when mongrel dog breeds with pure breed you get a MUTT)...Mexicans-Blacks-Eskimos-Orientals-so called Native American Indian hair is black like parents/lineage eyes brown or black-NOT SO w/BLUE EYED DEVIL---YOU ARE A EXPERIMENT IN DISASTER FOR THE BLACK MAN SO WE SET YOU ON A PEDESTAL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE YOU ARE A TROPHY ON THE WALL JUST A TROPHY!!!(and something to freak with)...A RARE CATCH...ASK A MASTER MASON if you know one about"Dem Hot Burning Sands"...Abraham tried to RAISE Y"all--HE Couldn"t...Moses tried to RAISE Y'all HE Couldn"t..tried to eat Moses but HE Slept in a Ring-O-Fire and his Dog(when became best friend) saved HIM by barking...NOW YOUR WOMEN TRYING TO BREED WITH THE ORIGINAL MAN---NO SALVATION FOR HONKIES Save Cancel
then you need to read Genesis where your RACE ORIGINATED;chpt 30 vrses 32 thru 43..DNA manipulation(actually occurred 6000)yrs ago-brought forth the mutated race of white devils(Caucasion) ...vrse 37 the DNA/RNA character traits applied(works on animals)...vrse 43 also mentions menservants/maidservants(works humans too)BUT hair wont curl,body wouldn"t develop and skin too pale(face),no Melanin,multi colored hair same immediate family,eyes children same family blue or green(like when mongrel dog breeds with pure breed you get a MUTT)...Mexicans-Blacks-Eskimos-Orientals-so called Native American Indian hair is black like parents/lineage eyes brown or black-NOT SO w/BLUE EYED DEVIL---YOU ARE A EXPERIMENT IN DISASTER FOR THE BLACK MAN SO WE SET YOU ON A PEDESTAL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE YOU ARE A TROPHY ON THE WALL JUST A TROPHY!!!(and something to freak with)...A RARE CATCH...ASK A MASTER MASON if you know one about"Dem Hot Burning Sands"...Abraham tried to RAISE Y"all--HE Couldn"t...Moses tried to RAISE Y'all HE Couldn"t..tried to eat Moses but HE Slept in a Ring-O-Fire and his Dog(when became best friend) saved HIM by barking...NOW YOUR WOMEN TRYING TO BREED WITH THE ORIGINAL MAN---NO SALVATION FOR HONKIES

Best Answer

That is an excellent question. I have no idea why. Another ghost of race relations from decades and centuries past still hanging about and affecting our perceptions...<br />
Perhaps it is a acceptance in society for black male/white female relationships. Within the lifespan of some people here on EP, those kinds of relationships were seen as abnormal, unnatural, and very much illegal in some regions. A black male could get lynched for being accused of merely touching a white female. A white male with a black female was not smiled up either... but was relegated to the closet. I doubt many white males admitted they fathered children with black females. (I posted a related question, but I have not received any responses yet...)<br />
Personally, I have had a preference for white females for as long as I remember. I have never been able to 'spark' with any black females I have dates. Something is simply missing and I have no idea what that 'something' is.<br />
Until hey reach their 30's most of the black female I see migrate to the Rap 'wana-be-gangsta's' They are not looking for smart, well spoken, intellectual guys... Just the boys with the 'bling.' Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Best Answer

ask the man why dont they speak to us its not a look dont touch thing its free will and if i do talk to you dont act surprise or weird its a turn off oh and there are just not in america more in the uk they love us chocolate girls down there or so i heard oh and ppl need to stop saying race there is only one race the human race its ethnicity

Best Answer

I'm from South Carolina, I'm a white boy dating a black gal, and for some reason we receive more looks walking downtown than our black male/white female counter parts. Not all of the looks are hostile but the point is people look. It just seems to be a fact of life down here that a black guy and white gal get together, but swap those and its a whole other creature. Regardless of the looks we are happy, have a good sex life (as far as she says ;) ) All I can say is that regardless of the racial make-up of a couple, if they aren't in the relationship for the right reasons it is going to end badly. -John

Best Answer

This is a great question for discussion however it's too bad that race is such an uncomfortable subject for so many people. Anyway, some ppl have already touched on what I'm about to say: historically, Caucasian/ European descended women have been held on a higher pedestal than all others. In addition, there were laws to keep black men from even looking at white women. As a result, the whiter the woman, the better for many men, especially black men with low self esteem or who have had poor relationships with their black mothers. Historically, being black has not been considered a great thing or something to celebrate by the dominant race so if a black man doesn't have a good sense of himself, it will impact who he chooses to want to take care of, be seen with, etc.

Best Answer

Yall was ROPED in mountains 6000 years ago euROPE..Caucus Mountains descended into barbaric behavior,cannabalism,genetic manipulation by Yacub the 2 headed-big headed scientist(Go Back To Egypt and beyond) Yo Own Tricknology backfired Yo Women are a dying breed just look now their breast wont develope...never ever had a ***,
need Melanin cant enjoy God's Greatest Gift the SUN...need a blocker/screen poor little MUTT,ever heard the imaginary myth about aliens race dying looking for a planet--THATS YALL-it all symbolism relaying the truth to the enlightened but invisibly visible to those on dead level---DONT GIVE ME THAT MASONIC BULLSHIT---WATER FREEZES AT 32 DEGREES--YOU"RE IN A FROZEN STATE OF MIND--!!!"ISH DIEN"!!!---BUT NOT YOUR PEOPLE---EX TENEBRIS LUX---

Best Answer

because black men are better all round, so the white woman AND the black women prefer to be with them

Best Answer