Okay so my boyfriend's step-sister and I have been enemies for like ever, after being "friends" for awhile. He's hated it, us being enemies. So eventually I decided to try her on again and be her friend. I realized I do wanna be this girl's friend. I love her a lot now, we're BEST friends. He was supposedly very happy as well about this. Her and I spent a weekend without him while he spent time with his family (HIS CHOICE). We made a music video, her and I. It was kind of hoe-ish looking after we put it together with the song and all... so we didn't show it to anyone but her mom and my boyfriend. But we put it on our YouTube channel that nobody would ever find it. Her mom liked it but didn't like it on the internet. So she said to delete it and since she didn't know about the account, we kept it on there. So I asked my boyfriend not to tell her & he said okay, then he sent her the link directly to it. Now my friend and I can't hang out for awhile. I'm really mad. Why would he tell?
mynameisjupeach mynameisjupeach 16-17, F 16 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Look at what you're saying, girl. You stepped outside the lines, You broke the rules, and you want to make him an unwilling part of your conspiracy. This one's all on you, babe. Be honorable, not trying to see what you can get away with. Tell the truth, and there's never a problem. Okay?

Best Answer

But he acted like he would try to hide it with us. "Okay, be careful. Don't let her find out."
Yet a few minutes later he told her... I mean we weren't showing it to anyone it was only there for our own enjoyment! That's why we made the hidden YouTube channel!

Best Answer

But your Mom was right; It shouldn't have been on there, if there was anything to hide. It's the internet!! No password, no firewall will keep it from getting out at some point. I know it must have been a blast, but don't ever ask or expect someone to lie for you. It's not fair to them. But if he promised not to tell and then did anyway, that tells you something about his character. maybe he's learned a valuable lesson. talk to him about it. And play things straight from now on. That says big things about YOUR character.

Best Answer

I'm not telling him much anymore.. obviously. :l

Best Answer

I'm sorry, babe. But don't give up if you care about him. It's not a done deal. He's still trying to figure himself out.
You never know what's down the road. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

He's jealous you're having such a great time with his sis.

Best Answer

I don't see why. He chose not to hang out with us. I told him I wanted him there.

Best Answer

Confront him and get the whole detail, then ask yourself if he can be trusted again.<br />
Maybe he wants to please his mom, but to me it's an honor when someone tells me a secret and I will never betray that person's confidence in me!

Best Answer

cause some guys are like old ladies and can't keep their mouth shut to save their life.

Best Answer

It's just he did it literally right after he told me to be careful and not let them find out.

Best Answer

Get over him and go out with someone else

Best Answer

I've been with him so long though, and we've just had so much it's not that simple anymore...

Best Answer

sounds like he might feel left out

Best Answer

Sounds to me like there is trouble brewing in paradise. I sense immaturity and he must have wanted to get both you and his sister in trouble. I'm sure, like all teenage girls, you were just having fun, laughing and having a good time. Sometimes you need to respect the wishes of adults, because they might have been through something like this, as far as posting pictures. I know I was blackmailed with pictures from someone I trusted. Moving forward, your man has shown he cannot be trusted. You also have shown some dishonesty, doing something you were asked not to. Both of you have some guilt in this situation.<br />
you must talk this out with him before you move on, don't just ignore it

Best Answer

too much to read, try to have a brief on the first line.

Best Answer

He hittin mom also?

Best Answer

Did you try asking him?

Best Answer

I messaged him. He hasn't answered yet. I'm worried he'll lie. But I've got proof of the time he sent it and everything so I don't know how possible that will be.

Best Answer

You say you have "proof of the time he sent it" how do you know he sent it to her? From where?

Best Answer

He sent it from facebook. I went on his account because my friend told me her mom found out, and he's the only one who could have told so I checked and he did... right after he told me to be careful and not get caught. Like he was encouraging me.

Best Answer

Not to make things overly complicated or dramatic but I think it is safe to assume his face book is not really secure if you are on it as well... Just a thought you know anyone else in his house hold could have gotten on from his computer even?

Best Answer

Nobody else knew the video existed. I knew his password. I check during things like this to get proof before I ask him just in case he lies. He doesn't live with these people and the woman he does live with (his grandmother) doesn't necessarily know how to use the computer.

Best Answer

Alright then well I am sure there is a reason just ask him to be honest regardless.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer