me and my ex broke up like 2 years ago because she wanted to "date" other guys, she did more than date if you know what i mean (with strangers) now that im happy with my current girlfriend who i totally love, she is trying to talk to me again . She talks really badly about my girlfriend- she calls her ugly which she isn't- my current gf is actually much more attractive than my ex, she is really nice and she treats me really good- things my ex never did. Now my ex has even tried to seduce me when i have ran into her, i always have to push her away (not violently) i dont get it, does anyone have any thoughts about why she's acting this way? also she yelled at my friend (her cousin) because he said my girlfriend is beautiful. What do you think? oh and the only reason i still talk to her and see her is because my best friend is her cousin so i see her with him sometimes
Tjacobson Tjacobson 22-25, M 10 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Some people can't get over the idea that someone else wants you, she doesn't have to be really interested in you, she just feels like she has comptition, and that you are her property, and how dare you like someone else, so in her mind she's thinking "I bet I can get him back, I know he still has a thing for me, . Then when you don't respond like she thinks you should, she tries even harder to prove she is better then the girl you like. So when that doesn't work she gets mad, and talks crap about your new nice girlfriend that probably doesn't deserve to be talked about.

Best Answer

In most situations when the new GF is prettier, the ex GF tends to be really jealous.Its a female thing. I just had a recent breakup, and I could care less about his new girlfriend. I'll admit, if she was prettier than me (in which shes not), I might be just a little jealous, but would never talk down about her. Your EX, is very immature and a serious hater! And if shes this upset, she still has some type of feelings for you.

Best Answer

So fast you can leave and have one thats the art she wants to know

Best Answer

Yes! I know why! Because ex's are bitcges. Fugly ******* who are greedy as fucuuck and are too stupid to move on n leave ppl alone. I hate fugly exs fucck them.

Best Answer