obviously both men and women seem to have developed some type of behavior pattern since what seems like only around 50+ years ago. when you look at divorce rates etc..why do you think people give up so easily now..i mentioned i noticed SLIGHTLY more women seem to throw in the towel than men. but keep in mind, that is only my personal observations.
Glitchynitch Glitchynitch 36-40 9 Answers Dec 15, 2011

Because women these days aren't so dependant on the guy like they used to be.

Best Answer

just seems like women and men are distancing themselves from oneanother. it may not be the exact case..im sure..but it sure does look that way..kinda sad really

Best Answer

It seems to me too many people want instant gratification. Relationships are like a job. They need attention and fertilizing, lol. We all change in many ways. If you truly are friends and lovers a relationship will stand strong. Of course having things in common are important but differences are even more! We grow by listening and learning from others opinions and thoughts. Arguments, laughs, crying, worrying and yes even lying may happen. HUMANS are not perfect. No relationship is either but we want perfection and it's unfair. Life is not fair. It isn't supposed to be. I speak from experience and making my own mistakes. Boy have I made mistakes!!

Best Answer

Interesting observation. It's probably because people build up their significant other in their heads. Prior to formally dating, one can romanticize about that person. The ob<x>ject of your affection is sort of like a coloring book in the beginning. You have an outline of what that person is, but it's up to you to color in his or her personality. When you're actually with the person, you'll find that he or she isn't what you "colored in".<br />
I'm not sure why this would happen with women more than men...I think that it happens with both, but that it is most noticable with women because women find personality flaws in men, which are visible 24/7 from the beginning. Perhaps men mostly have sexual/superficially-ba<x>sed frustrations that come later on after the woman is no longer "pretty". But take this answer with a grain of salt; I'm not good with men.

Best Answer

yes but when did people start viewing that as wrong ? for the person to not turn out like you pictured, is nothing new by anymeans im sure.

Best Answer

Well, I don't think that is "wrong". It's just unpleasant. And depending on what the problem is, it could really screw up the relationship. Learning that a man is pro-life when you're pro-choice could be harrowing for the relationship's general function.

Best Answer

I think you would make a good Couples Counselor.

Best Answer

i don't think that's true myself, too many deadbeat dads around the world are being chased for maintenance payments while they are onto wife #2 or #3 etc... i personally know a lot of women spend more time alone between relationships, whereas men seem to jump from one bed to another quite easily. it all depends on your perspective doesn't it?

Best Answer

It's too easy to cut and run, too difficult to tough it out. It's almost cool to tell people that you just said `F*** it, i got the hell out of there because he/she couldn't accessorize worth a damn'. People have become much like Walmart items - way too many options at low low prices.<br />
Pretty weak these days. I agree with Glitchynitch on `kinda sad really'.

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

The first cut is the deepest. If you're free to split once then you're free to do it again and you are more likely to if you have little or no experience riding out the rough patches. There is a history to the gender difference. Traditionally men were allowed to 'sow their wild oats' while women had to remain chaste and 'pure' for marriage. The women's rights movement has given women the same right to sexual experiment as men. If that is not fair now then it never was. Which would you prefer? Equal chastity or equal liberty?

Best Answer

I believe its just as equal that men and women give up today. It is because it comes down to people rush into things at times, then they get bored, then they find every little thing wrong with the person, the list goes on and on. Thing is most people dont care anymore, some do care. I think if your married things seem to drift then why not try to work on it. If it continues to get worse then I can see someone spliting up. I mean it seems people are always wanting more, never fully satisfied. Not every moment with a person is going be perfect but you got with the person for a reason. So I just think the world is all messed up anymore because people just need more in their life when they have more than what they need to make them happy.

Best Answer

guilty!

Best Answer

do tell

Best Answer

I can't speak for anyone else. so I don't know.

Best Answer

but why did you ? ahh nevermind

Best Answer

lol. cuz it's fun..

Best Answer