Do you tend to judge a book by it's cover?
monicaxox monicaxox 26-30, F 17 Answers Nov 3, 2009

I think everyone tends to judge from time to time...<br />
I try to always keep an open mind and not immediately judge without getting to know that person first.

Best Answer

Because they can

Best Answer

If a person is open minded and believes they are aware of all the walks of people maybe they feel it is accurate to quickly pass judgment. Yet I have seen people pass judgment all too often on what they don't understand and thus want to avoid. I know this because it has happened to me, and I have a disabled child and see people quickly assume the wrong thing about him. I feel the cover is just the outside and though you have experienced similar situations with people and think you know the right way to pass a quick judgment on things doesn't mean it actually is saving you time but making you find a way to avoid something different that you possibly never knew existed.. due to quick judgment, or I say it is also avoidance...

Best Answer

Because we C A N!!<br />
Even a good book has bad contents!....eg...THE BIBLE!

Best Answer

It's in our nature.

Best Answer

The ability to make quick, accurate judgments is clearly an evolutionary advantage.<br />
Some of those judgments will be wrong, but failure to make a judgment is always wrong.

Best Answer

Survival. For me it's not judging it's more of sizing up. Over the years I have become an excellent judge of character. It saves time and saves a lot of heartache.

Best Answer

it is easier than studying them first ... or trying to but ourselves in their situation before we judge them .

Best Answer

In my younger, more naive and liberal days, no. Now I am just flat out crazy and I know an ******* when I see one. At first glance.

Best Answer

Let me ask you first.... How you judge me?<br />
Boooo!!! Hoooo!!!

Best Answer

No I think a lot before I judge anyone...You can read someone in an hour or two...It takes days actually...But once I make my judgement I ensure that I am right and I have always been right until now

Best Answer

Because our first impressions in virtually every aspect of life are far, far better than the ideas we come up with after thinking on things. A great book by Malcolm Gladwell called "bl<x>ink" suggests we should always go with our gut instinct in order to achieve success and happiness in life. If I don't like someone the first time I see her or him, I'll cross them off my list.

Best Answer

Shut up, I hate you, you suck.

Best Answer

i don't because i get constant stares over my looks. i'm not saying being who i am is all bad. it has it's perks, great parking, everyone holds the door for me. but the stares can be a bit much. so no i don't

Best Answer

I don't know but I'd much rather try and fix the problems I have than to look at others. <br />
I'm not here to point the fingers, since mine are crooked anyways.

Best Answer