and what do you think they get out of doing this? do you think one sex is more skilled at it than the other? if so, why?
jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 14 Answers Nov 8, 2008

It's about control and witnessing what they can do to others.

The "mind games" they play, give them the self addicting power, control, satisfaction and "warm fuzzies" knowing that they have succeed in painfully hurting others!!

Best Answer

Why? I don't know. I do it unintentionally, it's a defect of mine. Hell, I even play mind games with myself.

Best Answer

I think they are bored and naturally devious. I think both sexes can be equally adept at this kind of shenanigans.

Best Answer

People play these games because they are idiots. They think the other party is also an idiot and want to drag him/her down to their level. I think women are far better at mind games but realize that I am a male chauvinist pig.

Best Answer

They think that it makes them smarter then the person they are playing with.. When the truth is they are weak, and have nothing else, they are just fake *** people that can't be real they don't know how.. So who is the stronger person? the one that just lets them play? Yes the one that lets them play, because this person knows they've aready one and they didn't even had to play..

Best Answer

Because they think their clever, when really their not. They just dont have the brains to be clever thats why they play them. its a sign of defeat

Best Answer

People playing mind games obviously studied di mind...and realised that how powerfull the brain really is if you use it in the right way...manipulating can also be used in a good or bad way...mind game should not be used in a way of getting into someones head to change their point of view or their believs...use it to read people minds so you can relate to what their personalities are...

Best Answer

I can't say for anyone else, but personally, I've been lying since about the age of 5 and never quit. I don't really know why I do it, other than the fact that I don't really like for anyone to know how I really am. And sometimes it's fun...:)

Best Answer

I think it's because people is always kind of looking for some way to show their superiority. Even if its not actually intended to.

Playing mind games with people, and confusing them makes you feel like you are in control, therefore makes you feel smarter than that other person.

Best Answer

I know that some people play mind games.

I'm not sure why, but here is one of my theories:

I think that people play mind games because they are weak. They are trying to control a person, or a situation, to get the outcome that they want or desire.

The sad part is some people willingly and knowingly do this, but what is scarier is some people do this and they are not aware of it.

Peole try to force the outcome - you just have to let it go, and hope for the best. What will happen, will happen.

'Hold on losely, and don't let go; If you squeeze to tightly, you're gonna lose control.'

Best Answer