I like tattoos and piercings cause it's a way of expression. : )
elleusions elleusions 22-25, F 10 Answers Mar 29, 2011

To mark an occasion or progression through life, and beauty, it's an artform. To define individuality too, counter culture, it's daring and also some people love pain.

Best Answer

couldnt tell you... I have 9 tattoos and had 24 piercings but only 6 now .... I dont particularly like any of mine ... they are just there for a reason... each one reminds me of something...

Best Answer

Different reasons like sexually appealing to ones sex and to the opposite sex, athletic, outgoing, devotion to something, paganistic, artistic, self-mutilation, love of being poked, back to and relating to the primitive state of man, counterculture, participation and freedom to participate in the newly acceptable sub-culture in American society leaning toward a future of the inked up developing into a tradition

Best Answer

Honestly, I have no idea. Where I do like them on other people, I don't really understand why you would pay to get marked or shove metal in your body. I just don't see the purpose. I don't mean this in any offensive way at all. I just don't understand it.<br />
........<br />
It is just another way for people to feel good about themselves. They want to portray a certain image, and a tattoo or piercings would do that for them. They care how other people see them. Whether it be to look "cool", edgy, the shock factor or even if it is just the little thrill of being seen as the type of person that would get a tattoo. How many people have you met that get tattoos for themselves? That never show anyone else?Most people who have them like to show them off, until everyone they know, knows that they have a tattoo. In reality there is no other reason than "hey, look at me, I have a tattoo"

Best Answer

It is an ex<x>pression of individualism and some can mean something

Best Answer

Because it portrays an image, or represents an idea to them.

Best Answer

idk...if i could i would...xD

Best Answer