first thought that popped into my head........trust.........& i'm not talkin cheatin or accusations of cheatin...........just eveythin else.........for me.........you didn't "trust" me to be there for you when things went bad ;-(

Best Answer

That feeling you have when you know "ok, he's not the one" or when u don't have that same feeling of excitement/happiness everytime before u meet up with him.

Best Answer

People die.

Best Answer

Because 2 ppl dont want to be in a relationship. 1 or both go astray, for whatever, and there are millions, of reasons.

Best Answer

TRUE RELATIONSHIP CAN NOT END.WHAT CAUSE RELATIONSHIP END IS BECAUSE IT WASN'T STRONG YET OR IS BUILD ON SOMETHING OF SHORT GUARANTEE.<br />
TRE TRUE RELATIONSHIP COME FROM HEART.

Best Answer

Your list seems pretty accurate to what I believe along with failure on both parties behalves and this comes in several forums, family friends or outside agandanites contaminating the ointment of love. There are so many variables, like addictions and will along with just being sick n tired of being sick n tired losing the strength to weather. The most tragic is when love is so.evident and so right but one or both parties are scared due to so many outside factors as you listed along with the fear of failing again. Only the truly strongest of love that is true know that none of that list matters if theybtruely love one another. Love always prevails if its genuine..

Best Answer

According to Psychology Suite 101, the main reason is failing to keep promises, lying, or cheating.

Best Answer