"Michelle Obama, lamented that “many young people are going to schools with kids who look just like them.”
run23456 run23456 46-50, M 5 Answers May 18 in Community

If that void said it is must be wrong!!!

Best Answer

Even though there's no law requiring segregation anymore, many parents and guardians are opting to live in communities where they are surrounded by neighbors of the same/similar cultural backgrounds as they are to avoid racist remarks, and crime they perceive other cultures to always have as personal attacks against them. They also do this in attempt to preserve their culture. It's a hope that by living in an area were people all look like you and your kids that your kids will marry into a family of the same race that you are. They think they're doing what's best for their kids keeping them from interacting more than they have to with people of other cultures.

Best Answer

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Best Answer

I'm not sure yet... the data's inconclusive on that one at the present point in time.

Best Answer

You could always look at what came out of the boroughs and neighborhoods of New York in the last 110 years.

Best Answer

That just gives me the results in one city, that is quite different from the dynamics of the majority of the country. Results from the boroughs and neighborhoods of New York might be transferable to the ghettos and neighborhoods of Las Vegas, maybe even Chicago, and Detroit... however other large cities like those in California have entirely different vibes with in them that are either affected by or affect the attitudes of the people who live in them. For accurate and conclusive data I'd have to sample the results of differing types of locations where segregation by choice is occurring around the nation to see with certainty if this phenomena is a good thing or a bad thing.

Best Answer

who gives a ****.

Best Answer

Michelle Obama

Best Answer

that's cools it will be good to build a color blind society, but people are to selfish and act like kids.

Best Answer

Are you a 'people'?

Best Answer

I'm started becoming selfish when I started to realize how selfish people are. All that b.s they teach you in church that you have to be respectful, humble, caring is all b.s. The truth is that humans seeks gratification.

Best Answer

What was taught in your school?

Best Answer

I can't remember, I'm so selfish that I don't care what happens, is not like i'm going to live for ever, so I really don't give a **** if society collapses on it own weight. Now life is adventure to me and life itself is mysterious.

Best Answer

It may be a reality because of location (usually with a financial component) but I find it amazing that Michelle, whose husband and children went to expensive private schools most of their lives (not sure where she initially went to school) is constantly using the race card.

Best Answer

You sound dumb, just be quiet.

Best Answer

No thoughts possible on the question at all ?

Best Answer

Only thought on this question is how ridiculous it is.

Best Answer

Why is that ..when it was brought up by the President of the United States' Wife?

Best Answer