look younger even though they take horrid care of themselves? For example I know alcoholics that look younger and marathon runners that look older. It seems so unfair!!
lagatta lagatta 41-45, F 12 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Genes has lots to do with it.

Best Answer

It's genetic and spiritual, when someone is lit from the inside, there is a youthful spark shining out that makes them appear

agelss even at 90!

Best Answer

I think looking younger is a mental way of thinking about things. If you feel and think in younger perspective than I think this helps. Also genes and exercise and not critizing

yourself adds to younger look.

Best Answer

Genetics, stress levels, all kinds of reasons

Best Answer

Enjoy and embrace it because all that not taking care of yourself suddenly creeps up on you....it happens to ALL of us

Best Answer

State of mind and genetics.

Best Answer

State of mind?!? It's something to thing about!

Best Answer

Think about how the people who complain all the time and are always miserable look worn out and older.

Best Answer

genes?

It is definitely unfair.

Best Answer

Yes, it is unfair!

Best Answer

Genes I guess. I have colleagues who look YEARS older then they are. I am always really surprised at how much older people look then their years these days. Sorry if that sounds rude, it isn't intended to be.

Best Answer