I mean, religion, race, social status, whatever separates them, why can't people just look at it from someone else's perspective? I kinda get it with family, like parents not understanding their kids, because they'll always think of them as "their little baby" as it were, but I mean on a large scale, people can't seem to see things from other people's viewpoints...
Rivfader Rivfader 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Hobbies

i think the biggest reason is people dont listen enough. its very difficult to just listen and to hear the important things.

Best Answer

That's a brilliant way to put it. You're probably right, too, people never listen, and when they do, they only hear what they want to hear.

Best Answer

well thanks, isnt it funny when you witness 2 people arguing and they are on the same side but they dont realize it? happens

Best Answer

I know! I see that a LOT, lol! My Dad is an arguer. He loves to argue, (so do I kinda, lol!) and he'll argue a point with people when there isn't even anyone disagreeing with him, lol!

Best Answer

heehee but you cant tell them

Best Answer

Because children are taught to separate by color, size, shape, etc. We're taught from our earliest years to separate. Once you start separating you decide which is the one you like most. It's what or who you identify with. And then you start thinking your way is the better, more sensible way. And then you are defensive when you see them doing things their own way because you KNOW your way is better, then one eventually attacks, and one is a winner and the other is a loser and the winners keep winning while the losers are oppressed, rejected, ******** of their natural resources, seen as sub-human: animals useful as work cattle. <br />
That's how we'll never understand each other.

Best Answer

That's what I mean, right there! I realize that I separate myself from other people. (Islamics, or Catholics, for instance,) but I just don't see why people have to think that they're better! I mean, I am waaaay different from those people, but I have friends from all over, and from almost every race, and creed, because I respect their ideals, ya know? I realize that they think "R" and I think "Z" but that isn't a big deal to me, lol!

Best Answer

You separate yourself from some though, don't you? I mean, discrimination is a GOOD thing sometimes. It keeps us safe. I think it's all just part of our nature to be clannish.

Best Answer

Yea, EXACTLY! That's how I think of it, like my Clan! I just don't hate everybody else's clan, I just worship my clan gods, and they worship theirs, ya know? We can get along, regardless of that!

Best Answer

Empathy is rarely afforded to the unfamiliar. They could understand but choose not to. Sometimes they do understand but choose to disagree violently anyway.

Best Answer

I don't judge anyone. I don't hate anyone unless you are a mean person. We are all different and that is cool. We all like different things. I understand that we just all need to not hate.

Best Answer

We need a world of yous and mes.

Best Answer

?? Ok, you're saying that we shouldn't accept Muslims in one sentence, and the saying we should "coexist" in the other? Make ya mind up, lol!

Best Answer

Perplexing isn't it ..x

Best Answer

cause they try not to, they try to force themselves on others as the norm

Best Answer