we don't , nobody does let's just forgedda about it stop being duckfaces.

Best Answer

are you sure nobody does..i know some people searching for answer's about God.

Best Answer

all people knows the truth about God even satanists and athiest and every one had made his choice don't think some people r satanists or athiests because they don't know that God created them to worship him no because they made thier choice............ thet had choosed this mortal life............. that's it................. so all we know the truth about God but we denied .................. but the judjment day will come............. and then every one will pay the price................

Best Answer

i believe..
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

If He exists, (and I believe He does), and man's spirit will live forever, either with Him or without him, then we will have a long, long, long time living with our decision we made here whether or not to seek Him!

Best Answer

We should certainly search for the truth. I would rather seek without fear. I trust that, if I'm meant to know at least some of the right answers, then I will find them when I should.

Best Answer

true.."we will have a long time to living with our decision we made here on earth.
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

then go for it Xntric
thanks for your reply

Best Answer

I don't think we can know the truth about God. We're human, we have limitations, and God by definition doesn't have our limits. We can barely know the truth about ourselves. I think the search itself can make us better people. If we can make the attempt, and be respectful to others while we do it, a compassionate God would take our efforts into account. Best wishes on your search for truth.

Best Answer

thanks for sharing..well Spoken Xntric

Best Answer

The need to know about God (and about our own origins and relation to the world) is an intrinsic part of being human. I believe that God created us with that need.

Best Answer

i believe..
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Much more dangerous than Santa Claus.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

We need to know the truth about God to understand more about our spiritual side, to seek righteousness so we won't fall prey to opposing forces - we're in the flesh for a little amount of time.

Best Answer

very true..
thank you for sharing this

Best Answer

Because that is what He want's us to know.

Best Answer

true.
thanks

Best Answer

Do we?

Best Answer

some of us....
thanks for sharing

Best Answer