Try bombing us and see what happens!

Best Answer

You seem to fit your own portrayal of Americans yourself to a tee.You double hypocrite minger you.

Best Answer

Hey, thoses are my neighbours you are running down! What perfect country are you from?

Best Answer

because I've been laughing my *** of all night reading all these screwd up answers and coments and I still believe anyone else would unite in this country to protect such a simple freedom. go back to your own country *** hole and quit spewing **** in ours.

Best Answer

wow, you sound just like a ignorant KKK or Black Panther member with that garbage you are spitting out.....<br />
We may dislike what we say or do at times and have lively discussions even with all the different backgrounds in each state, but given a choice Our states stick together when someone ****** us off....Think of it as family, and only family members have the right to say what we do to each other. We don't don't need some 2nd rate country or person telling us what we should or shouldn't do

Best Answer

Why waste my time on a jerk like you.

Best Answer

Wow now there's a pitiful diatribe -- You betray nothing but your own h8 and a vast ignorance of America and Americans. Even with our many flaws, we are all nations, yours included - we are all races, yours included, and though we sometimes (often?) don't get along, or get it right, we're a work in progress, and our system was designed to evolve and get better. So grow a brain and get an education - it might help you stop embarrassing yourself with dumb-*** remarks like this one.

Best Answer

..and use spell check..

Best Answer

right!?

Best Answer

Probably from the middle east...perfect over there! lol

Best Answer

Because we are united as states. Not one monolith. Can you read?

Best Answer

I'm not so sure yure right Pegasus I feel a very united sense I've never known before.

Best Answer

What happened in Dec. 1941 we became one state and we kicked ***. If you don`t like it here go live in Iran

Best Answer

He probably already lives in iran...I couldn't even bring my-self to spell that countries name with a capital i...lol

Best Answer

My english teacher in grammar school used to threaten us with death if we did not use oue capital letters properly. Just her name was enough to scare you Mrs. Zollicoffer and the way she walked, she looked like a commandant from a P.O.W. camp.

Best Answer

Joining Illuminati involves getting a copy of the Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available online. More information on the registration process are found in this form. <br />
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the Illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the Illuminati don’t hesitate to<br />
email us:( jointheilluminatiworld@ gmail.com) and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being. visit us :jointheilluminati.com/

Best Answer