Can't we all just date our own age?
heyitsdanny heyitsdanny 16-17, F 31 Answers Apr 17, 2013 in Romance & True Love

What is the most important thing to me is the meeting of minds. No matter what age if the original attraction is there and the chemistry of imagination and will soon cement a relationship.

Best Answer

We could, but cross-age dating can be a lot of fun just as cross-race dating can be too

Best Answer

I do date my own age however, I find younger men to be fun, fit and adventurous. They are cool and I have a young heart so we can mesh well. I like it when a man is really open to life and new experiences and is somewhat malleable without being a pushover. Unjaded is probably the ideal word. Younger men seem to fit the bill more than men my age.

Best Answer

I'm an older guy, and I don't prefer younger women, so it isn't always true. My children are in their late thirties, anybody younger than them seem like somebody else's child, not a romantic prospect.

Best Answer

Older guys that like younger women- normal<br />
Younger guys that like older women- weird<br />
9 years older is my limit well of coarse I got to wait until I'm 18

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

i think young guys look at the issue from the angle of sexual experience like (the older she is, the more she experienced) in connected with old men i say (i never respect an old man have a relationship with a girl in Age of his Daughter)

Best Answer

The most important thing is whether two people are happy together. Provided nothing illegal is going on and the feelings between a couple are mutual they should be left alone to get on with it.

Best Answer

people have preference. Women by nature looks for guys who are mature, the main aspect of consideration for women in looking for guys are mostly those that are not seen physically (intelligence, character, maturity, etc). Men, on the other hand, are more physical by nature so they tend to get attracted by people who are regarded as beautiful (usually those who are younger).<br />
Note: I am referring to Most Men and Women. Not all.

Best Answer

And young guys date young women and old guys date old women. If you are attracted to someone then sometimes age just isn't an issue.

Best Answer

Boring... older woman were way more fun than girls my own age when I grew up and younger woman and older men seems to be the way some woman like to feel appreciated instead of an imatre non caring boy...

Best Answer

hahahaha ! younger guys like older women to get experience ba<x>sed knowledge & older guys like younger women they want to educate them.<br />

Best Answer

I like women my age or around it not to high though. The problem is that i look a lot older than my age and sometimes im mistaken for someone older than what i actually am.

Best Answer

Free place to live.

Best Answer

Some of us old guys are not looking for younger women. Some of the younger guys are realizing that older women know stuff. An older woman with some experience will ring your chimes. She doesn't need to play games and knows what she wants. Younger guys are getting smarter and only some older guys are getting perverted. A good looking older woman, in decent shape, with the attitude that if he dies he dies. That will make your day or your life.

Best Answer

I also believe it's all about chemistry. I have more on common with younger guys, therefore we have more to talk about and older guys tend to think of me as immature which I most certainly am not, I'm just not willing to change what I like just to be with someone.

Best Answer