What is the most important thing to me is the meeting of minds. No matter what age if the original attraction is there and the chemistry of imagination and will soon cement a relationship.

Best Answer

We could, but cross-age dating can be a lot of fun just as cross-race dating can be too

Best Answer

I do date my own age however, I find younger men to be fun, fit and adventurous. They are cool and I have a young heart so we can mesh well. I like it when a man is really open to life and new experiences and is somewhat malleable without being a pushover. Unjaded is probably the ideal word. Younger men seem to fit the bill more than men my age.

Best Answer

I'm an older guy, and I don't prefer younger women, so it isn't always true. My children are in their late thirties, anybody younger than them seem like somebody else's child, not a romantic prospect.

Best Answer

Older guys that like younger women- normal<br />
Younger guys that like older women- weird<br />
9 years older is my limit well of coarse I got to wait until I'm 18

Best Answer

i think young guys look at the issue from the angle of sexual experience like (the older she is, the more she experienced) in connected with old men i say (i never respect an old man have a relationship with a girl in Age of his Daughter)

Best Answer

The most important thing is whether two people are happy together. Provided nothing illegal is going on and the feelings between a couple are mutual they should be left alone to get on with it.

Best Answer

And young guys date young women and old guys date old women. If you are attracted to someone then sometimes age just isn't an issue.

Best Answer

hahahaha ! younger guys like older women to get experience ba<x>sed knowledge & older guys like younger women they want to educate them.<br />

Best Answer

I like women my age or around it not to high though. The problem is that i look a lot older than my age and sometimes im mistaken for someone older than what i actually am.

Best Answer

Free place to live.

Best Answer

Easy business.

Best Answer

The old bags are looking for younger prob bc boners (still) work better, and opp is bc men are looki g for experience..? IDKFS..?

Best Answer

Facts

Best Answer

heyitsdanny:

That IS an option; I would point out-in a friendly way-
that-in the United States of America-it is legal for two
adults (at least eighteen years of age) to date. :)

Best Answer

Since I still like older women, does that make me younger? Oh, wait a minnit! I like all women!

Best Answer

When I was young I liked older women because no games no guess what I want. Then married someone younger what a mistake losing not listening changing her mind every time you turned around. After 4 divorced she is still a piece of ****.

Best Answer

We could ..

But the world doesn't work that way.
Sorry.

Best Answer

You can, they are few and far between.

Best Answer

When I was twelve my same age girlfriend left me for a guy with a car. I moved on to divorced women and lonely house wives. After the girl had two failed marriages she tried to look up[ and hook up. I laughed and pointed.

Best Answer