BeenLost BeenLost 41-45, F 18 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Simple...<br />
1. Older women don't play games. They've been there, done that, don't have the patience for it anymore<br />
2. Experience in bed shows. Oh. My. God.<br />
3. You can always count on their opinion about anything from business matters, to what kind of wine to buy, to what places to visit when in Italy. <br />
4. They don't have the hang-ups younger women have. They've accepted themselves. If you accept them as well, great. If not, they won't waste their time.<br />
5. Some women reach their physical peak at around 40. If they were average before, they'll become beautiful. If they were beautiful, they'll become stunning. Take Michelle Pfeiffer for example, Cate Blanchett, or any of the other gorgeous women at that age and compare them to how they used to look in their 20s.<br />
6. For a man who wants to be the best he can, there has to be a woman who will teach him a trick or two about relationships that younger women can't.

Best Answer

Maybe because they find themselves attracted to a woman who happens to be older?

Best Answer

older younger don t matter man will take what ever can get!!! all feels good!

Best Answer

Oedipus complex

Best Answer

his idea are not

Best Answer

not sure but the Electra complex is when a younger woman goes for an older man

Best Answer

If a older man "goes" for a younger woman it is called "loser"

Best Answer

thank goodness for freud everything leads back to wanting to have sex with your mother/father ~ not!!

Best Answer

dont take it personally lol

Best Answer

because they look more attractive

Best Answer

Do you think it is because they add more attention to the small details then the younger women do?

Best Answer

yes, u r right

Best Answer

I only date younger men....and they tell me they love that I don't play mind games, I'm not self conscious about my looks, my job, etc...and I'm not going to pressure them to settle down with me.

Best Answer

i dont.never did that

Best Answer

Age is not an indication of wisdom, and as such, is irrelevant. Most people do not see it that way, though.

Best Answer

The Mommy syndrome.

Best Answer

Cos older women date younger men

Best Answer

good question!! i keep asking my bf that, unbelievable sometimes

Best Answer

How much of an age diff, if you don't mind me asking

Best Answer

about 8 yrs!!

Best Answer

Cause we put-out

Best Answer

Because we r not selfish babies and know how to keep a man happy

Best Answer