1. Older women don't play games. They've been there, done that, don't have the patience for it anymore<br />
2. Experience in bed shows. Oh. My. God.<br />
3. You can always count on their opinion about anything from business matters, to what kind of wine to buy, to what places to visit when in Italy. <br />
4. They don't have the hang-ups younger women have. They've accepted themselves. If you accept them as well, great. If not, they won't waste their time.<br />
5. Some women reach their physical peak at around 40. If they were average before, they'll become beautiful. If they were beautiful, they'll become stunning. Take Michelle Pfeiffer for example, Cate Blanchett, or any of the other gorgeous women at that age and compare them to how they used to look in their 20s.<br />
6. For a man who wants to be the best he can, there has to be a woman who will teach him a trick or two about relationships that younger women can't.
Maybe because they find themselves attracted to a woman who happens to be older?
older younger don t matter man will take what ever can get!!! all feels good!
his idea are not
not sure but the Electra complex is when a younger woman goes for an older man
If a older man "goes" for a younger woman it is called "loser"
dont take it personally lol
I only date younger men....and they tell me they love that I don't play mind games, I'm not self conscious about my looks, my job, etc...and I'm not going to pressure them to settle down with me.
i dont.never did that
Age is not an indication of wisdom, and as such, is irrelevant. Most people do not see it that way, though.
The Mommy syndrome.
Cos older women date younger men
good question!! i keep asking my bf that, unbelievable sometimes
about 8 yrs!!
Cause we put-out
I think its cause older woman want to feel young again and there in there prime stages of having sex and cant get enough and I guess dating Grandpa doesn't really work
Because we r not selfish babies and know how to keep a man happy