I'm 56, and there are women in their 20's and early 30's chasing me. I don't have much in common with these kids (besides being old enough to be their Father). I am flattered by their attention, but what real relationship would result?
longshorts3 longshorts3 56-60, M 64 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Maturity. Plus we know how to treat a lady nicely!<br />
I watch the young bucks, and I'm surprised ANY of those idiots get laid!

Best Answer

Because they would rather date someone who isn't going to act like a 5 year old. I prefer to date guys who are older rather than younger than me. Maybe not that much older, but the concept is still the same. But really, I don't see how age should matter when it comes to attraction... if you like someone, you like them. <br />
Just don't go for the ones who have nothing but air floating through their pretty skulls....

Best Answer

But those are the most fun! ;)

Best Answer

I just turned 32 today my daughter's father was in his 30 $ @ I was 18 when I met him, she is 12. My boyfriend now of 5 months is 46, an sexy. He is open minded, an I like that.....

Best Answer

Older guys r more stable, im working on a degree, duh a masters I want a mature man to drive that brand new truck im gonna buy him not some young fool thats gonna tear it up

Best Answer

Catielynn,
Sounds like a plan. I had a quick relationship with a 52 year old woman recently, she was a twin, and unfortunately the submissive one of the pair. Her sister was so obnoxious to me I had to break it off. I was only wanting a friend - no sex. But her twin sister acted like I was an axe murderer on the prowl. I gently explained this to the woman, the circumstances and the attitude her sister had towards me and we parted. Really sad because her boys really liked me.

Best Answer

Airheads the most "fun"? Maybe, but they can be very dangerous to your "peace of mind".

Best Answer

Younger women who choose to be with older men do so because they can. True, there are older men who chase young women for a lot of reasons. We are sold on youth by society, that some don't buy into it is the reason some marriages last so long. Some men are trying to recapture youth, that's true too. Some young girls may be genuinely attracted or they may be trying to recapture what they really felt for their fathers. Who knows and who cares?<br />
Women can't deny the existence of "Cougars" as older women attracted to young men are called. It's they way things are. The question originally posed in this post probably wasn't ba<x>sed on the idea that young women seeking older men are suffering from some emotional flaw. <br />
That a loving relationship can cross and ignore the imagined boundaries of time is where the wonder comes in. The answer is simple, most of society's disapproving taboos about behavior are ba<x>sed in the need to hide the truth, not stand out, to conform, and to present a picture of so called acceptable "morality". That the drive to keep up that "image" is what creates a sick and secretive society full of closeted spirits is evident. <br />
Just imagine a society in which the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation between legally and church sanctioned married people is a perversion. Not possible? Then just imagine a society that believes the pinnacle of morality is one in which young girls should have their clitorises removed in puberty and be used only as a masturbatory device by men. <br />
We live in a strange world full of strange practices and beliefs. That a young woman can be attracted to an older man and that society should judge either of them harshly is truly a waste of time. There are far worse things than a loving relationship between two people.

Best Answer

This is a REPOST: Copied and pasted from online article... Has valid points..

Best Answer

It's pure attraction. The way you carry yourself draws them to you. That's how it is sometimes. The first time I met the father of my closest male friend from high school, I could not help myself. I found myself flirting with his father. I was about 21 years old and his father was 67 if I remember correctly. I still find him incredibly sexy, even at the 70 yr old mark. He is in great shape and looks at least 20 yrs younger.

Best Answer

Thank you Tanya. 70 is the new 50 for sure.

Best Answer

Maybe they feel safe next to you & sees u as a gentleman

Best Answer

they are chasing the father that ran out on them

Best Answer

My father passed away an he was around before he died, come up with better answer

Best Answer

Thats just an stereotype I have two dads, my biological and step dad and each play a role in my life. At the same time ive always had an attraction for older guys.

Best Answer

I am dating a 72 year old man and you are right. It's not about money. He is the second older man I have been with. The first was was 65 and I was with him til he died. Although there are alot of downfalls to being with an older man I find that they are much more experienced in life and in love and know how to treat a woman in every way. You aren't as old but the girls you are with are probably looking for security and stability with or without money. Watch out though cause some girls do go after men for their money.

Best Answer

I don't have the money to date steadily, so some women foot the bill for the evening. I try to express my appreciation of this any way I can. BUT, I cannot satisfy a woman as regards to having children. I have three boys (grown and on their own), and do not want any more children. I do not want to take the chance that I will not be around to help raise another child. It isn't fair to the child, nor the Mother. I just want someone close to my age who has had her children, and would be satisfied with me and the children we have already raised. Of course, a younger woman who is childless by preference, or by fate would be acceptable to me.

Best Answer

Um, I'm not with a "young" woman now nor am I looking. I was just answering a question and offering a perspective based on observation and experience. One thing I observe is people least sure of themselves tend to judge others more stringently. No one really cares what they think, but I feel passionately judgmental people, especially in matters of other people's relationships and sexuality, are frustrated. And rather than harping on what they don't like in others, perhaps they should look to what makes them happy within themselves. They're not going to change others, perhaps they'd be happier changing their attitude.

Best Answer

I am 72 and I have a 21 year old lady wanting a relationship badly. She knows she will be treated properly and not used. She knows she will get what she always wanted, companionship ,
Intimacy and fun.

Best Answer

Your a sick child molester and she has no brain at 21 to figure that out? Thank God you dont live in my town I'm sure you would have a handful of trouble and your age would not matter to what they might do to you!

Best Answer

Let me ask you this if you had a 18 year old and I was say 60 could I sexualy use her if she said she would not mind? Or would you say thats my girl and your too old for her?

Best Answer

Your a sick little girl and in time I hope you see what your doing is wrong Sounds to me like you found your sugar daddy

Best Answer

Michael Douglas is older than Catherine Zeta-Jones" father. Enough said.

Best Answer

Thank you for your valuable insight. I do appreciate your thoughts. I wish you peace and freedom in your relationship with your man.

Best Answer

cdp,
Next time you have thoughts like this one - keep it to yourself? I suppose you would freak out if I dated a 26 year old Latina - which just might happen if things work out right. She acts very sensuous with me, flirts all the time I see her. I'm going to see how things work out. Any objections my mental midget friend?

Best Answer

Experience is essential

Best Answer

There's an old adage about a young bull and an old bull standing on a hill overlooking a herd of heifers. The young bull runs down the hill, the old bull strolls.

Best Answer

Je connais!

Best Answer

I am 27 years old currently dating a 44 year old. what attracted me to him was not his money..he lived very modestly. I don't have daddy issues. I have a wonderful father. I simply enjoyed his company and how he treated me. In fact I was just glad to speak to someone in full sentences and I didn't have to dumb myself down

Best Answer

Just know your a sick man that messes up young womens lives!!!

Best Answer

cdp,
And you are perfect? By what standards do you judge yourself? Troll, Vacuum packed from the shoulders up? Perhaps YOU need some re-education in your social skills, and ethics, morals that you apparently didn't soak up from when you were young and maybe a church member? I usually judge people by what they do, but your words really expose you for what you are. Because of you, I really regret coming back to see what my question had spawned! I hope that someone has the guts to pray for your soul, because you need it, badly.

Best Answer

I'm 55 .. not too bad looking, in good shape.. but I don't turn heads like I use to bud. Not even like I did just 5 years ago, but that's ok. I understand that as a guy ages the number of women who will find him attractive will decrease. When I was in my 40's, I had a difficult time keeping women off me and got into A LOT of trouble because I didn't have the self control to turn them down.

Best Answer

Author, which biker club (MC) are you patched in with? <br />
Ha ha ha ! ;D<br />
Here's my take on this ''epidemic'...'<br />
Look at the steady growth in the rate of divorce over the last, say, 35 years, give or take 10... What is the effect? well, there are more young women than ever in society today who grew up without a positive fatherly influence in the home. You know, after the divorce, the father often becomes less involved in the lives of his children, even when the custody is split. Even worse, a divorced father will commonly start a new family after his divorce and will in turn begin to show less interest in his children from his previous marriage. <br />
What does this leave us with? A rather sizable number of young women in the general population today who grew up with a deficiency in the department of having a positive elder male (father fig.) in their lives.<br />
Like somebody poster earlier in this thread, young women, often seek out stability and maturity when entering a relationship, the odds are better they will find just that in an elder gent.<br />
:2cents:

Best Answer

prove it lol

Best Answer

Older women have too much baggage. Too set in their ways. and are looking for a meal ticket. Younger women are alive. Its like looking at a freshly blossomed flower, not one that has wilted under the weight of time. Younger women don't have this attitude problem that older women do. They appreciate the things you do for them without complaints. They say you become like your enviroment....that says it all.

Best Answer

vergemere,
I agree with you! My ex had a whole head full of emotional baggage from her first husband. A beater and a drunk. I've never beat on a woman, and do not drink or do drugs. Yet I had to put up with her knee jerk reactions for 18 years - baggage like that just doesn't go away. Now she is re-married, and to the same type man, drunk and beater. I sometimes wonder if she wishes for the time we were two together?

Best Answer

I am a 55 year old man, my significant other is 23 , hard to believe but we connect not only on<br />
A sexual level but emotional level<br />
Too. She is a amazing woman even<br />
At 23 and oh ... Shes not bitchy like all the older women my age

Best Answer

Another child raper

Best Answer

They are not kids they are young women but since u see them in that way means you don't love any of them, I'm also in that situation and my partner respects me and treats me equally its been amazing 18 months now

Best Answer

Maturity for one is a huge reason,most guys our age are only after 1 thing or all they want to do is party . So yeah most deffnetly for more than just a good time. Hope that helps?

Best Answer

I think you think they are chasing you and you have gotten the wrong impression.

Best Answer

Could it be that you are another feminist? When a woman hugs me, pressing her breasts against me and pushing her hips against me while kissing my lips, isn't that a direct invitation? I mean, isn't that a real invitation? I really do not think that can get any more real than stripping off and having at it on the spot? Be real yourself.

Best Answer

And how much did she have to drink before you got that??

Best Answer

Dude shut the **** up get out everyone's comment with ur bullshit ur probably a jealous loner I don't want to insult just calm down mind ur business if u don't like this topic leave and don't read jeez so childish

Best Answer

It money.....sooner or later....it's about money.

Best Answer

I live in a 1400 sq ft house on 5 acres, so I haven't noticed abridge over my place.

Best Answer

Generally to be honest a younger woman dosent feel any sort of lust or attraction for say an 80 year old man. they may want a father figure, but they dont want to be intimate. ometimes men try so hard to ignore that they are no onger desitreable, and its selfish of them to expect a woman to give up her youth, her glory days to settle down in s eniorland. maybe you are thinking they want you but they simply are being nice and desire is the last thing on their mind. everyone gets old. also i want to add after meeting one nasty perverted old man from the navy "hell hath no fury like a retired navy seal who pays the bills of a bunch of scorned old women scorned."

Best Answer

I will almost bet that guy was NOT former SEAL either. Most SpecWar types won't even tell you. Trust me.

Best Answer

Nope, just a Navy Radioman 1st, common, ordinary, nothing special.

Best Answer

I have the same question and the same issue

Best Answer

Why question providence? Being old enough to know life is full of lovely surprises is sometimes enough.

Best Answer