I really have no idea. I have tried to figure it out for the past 12 years. I'm a good wife and good mom. Heck, I even let my inlaws stay at our house while they were waiting for their rental home to be ready. I am guessing my MIL is mad b/c I am more of a priority to her son that she is. So what she does is cause drama, and tries to get my hubby mad at me. But that stopped working years ago on him. But she has managed to turn hubby's step father and my hubby's siblings/step siblings against me.

Best Answer

Because no one will ever be good enough for their 'precious' child..

Best Answer

oh for cryin out loud - get a back bone and quit whining - tell them to kiss your arse

Best Answer

I have a backbone and yes I have told them that and more

Best Answer

I'm old enough and I've been through enough to know that most people who complain about this type of treatment usually have a self-esteem issue - hence the backbone comment
stand tall and tell them you're not putting up with it and then don't
they can't treat you that way if you won't let them

Best Answer

Because they love us and vice-versa.

Best Answer

Cause if it makes them feel better about their meager existence, they're welcome to me.

Best Answer