He doesn't really flirt but its like when ever a semi pretty or pretty woman is around my husband like gawks at them then he stops talking to me and he gets quiet or his eyes try really hard to loom at other places. I'm 3 months pregnant and when my nurse came in she was my age and pretty and she was playing the baby heart beat and I look at my husband and he's looking all down on the floor I commented saying yay I'm excited and my husband was being immature quiet I was talking to myself in the room. When women are around me my husband has to force his brain to look at the walls floor ceiling. Then I notice his eyes creep back to the lady. He just acts weird when we are around other women it makes me feel ugly and idk what to do because I wish he would just relax and be normal with me instead of fighting temptation I presume. Do I not know how to keep my husbands attention I'm only 24 and he makes me feel 60 and I'm pregnant so its not like I'll be looking any better at the moment?
fdjm fdjm 22-25, F 5 Answers Aug 22 in Dating & Relationships

I always found my wife beautiful when she was pregnant. My thoughts on that never changed during those years.

Best Answer

It's not you at ALL.... He is still young and probably just trying to be respectful ... It's natural to find other humans attractive... He us still maturing... I would try not to worry about it bc his heart is with YOU

Best Answer

I understand it but I do not like how he freezes on me and I'm not the jealous type but should I transfer to another doctors office because I'm annoyed he can't even focus in the baby and me he's so busy trying to look at the ground and to me the girl isn't that cute I feel so much prettier so I would like my husband to at least like some girls that are pretty damn?

Best Answer

I would not transfer offices bc their will be women no matter where you go....

Is this the first time he has acted like this? You said he does it all the time right?

It's just an immaturity.... I bet he is just learning how to Handel these situations...

Have you brought it to his attention? And told him like hey this makes me feel weird?!

Also with you being pregnant and young your not sure how he will take to ur new body and that may be making you feel insecure and that's normal...

Best Answer

Maybe he is afraid of upsetting you. Men are visual. They are going to look. You made have made him feel guilty for looking somehow.

Best Answer

First of all, dont think that you look bad because you are pregent, women look sexy pregent.
It is not you or how you look, he is just being a guy, and trying to not hurt your feelings.
Guys look
:):)

Best Answer

ok first off, your hormones are probably playing a number on you hun. secondly, i understand how this must make you feel but think of it this way...at least he has enough love and respect for you to try and avert his attention instead of just openly staring at these women or WORSE flirting with them in front of you! maybe i have just been in nightmare scenario relationships when i was younger (well, yes i have been lol) but i honestly feel like he is trying NOT to make you worry or feel bad and that's actually super sweet. sounds like you have a good man on your hands. try not to let it bother you. all men are going to notice other women, its just a fact of life. maybe the women just make him nervous and its probably mainly to do with not wanting to upset you. i think he really loves you :)

Best Answer

But why does she make my husband nervous when I'm taller prettier I'm having his baby I don't get it.

Best Answer

I feel like he should be standing next to me holding my hand

Best Answer

Not letting some girl freeze him up he should play it way cooler

Best Answer

i know exactly how you feel. its just a guy thing. i wouldnt read too much into it. i can tell you the situation could be a lot worse :P its hard not to let it bother you though, i totally understand. just know that you ARE beautiful, youre having his child and i think once the baby gets here he will mature alot. you will be pleasantly surprised :)

Best Answer

Imagine if a guy that is hot walks in the room and I just stop talking and look at the walls the floor and everywhere but you

Best Answer

Thanks I just kinda want to cry because I'm only 3 months and I didn't want to spend this time feeling like I'm losing my husband

Best Answer