iloveschoultzki iloveschoultzki 22-25, F 14 Answers May 20, 2012

It's easy to love but not so easy to learn when, how or who to love. When you finally get it right there'll be no more broken hearts; until then you're going to take some hits and some of them are really going to hurt. What else can you do? We all deserve to love and be loved. Hang in there, it'll work out.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

The pain you feel lets you know your still alive.You will survive honey.When you do not feel the pain of a broken heart then your in trouble.

Best Answer

Thank you so much,

Best Answer

never give a man your heart, give it to God

Best Answer

I think it's the same emotions you feel when a loved one dies. You have to go through all the stages and don't feel better for a year or so. Both have happened to me , both hurt the same way.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

This too shall pass

Best Answer

Yes twice but they were of different emotions. One male didn't reciproate my feelings so instead of keeping my love alive, I doused it with hatred so I could move on properly. Worked for me. The second heartbreak was cuz he left me for his ex girlfriend. That really ripped me apart and took me a long time to get over it. I am over it but not quite there literally. Say 92% over him. Haven't loved another man for 6 years and don't think I will again cuz I never met a man who really truly loves me either. I am 42 but can pass for 30 years old. Meh -_-

Best Answer

Life is such that there are the good times and bad times. Heartbreak, is tough to cope and time is a great healer. I am saying through experience. We are taken for granted and then ditched too.

Best Answer

My situation is also something like this. Why God made this heart to get hurt Why God did this?

Best Answer

because you would not believe it will ever come from the person who got your heart broken

Best Answer

if you don't feel pain, how can you feel the rest? it's a part of life, recognise it happens to everyone and anyone

Best Answer

Me too and it always hurts. Love is a chemical addiction produced by the brain. It is something that a drug can produce as well, and you get that high. You are on cloud nine, there is a rush, your pulse quickens, your breathing becomes rapid and shallow, and you feel giddy. Then your heart is broken. You are now going cold turkey, suffering withdrawal, and wanting it back. It hurts. That's the best explanation I can give in layman's terms.

Yet, it doesn't really matter what the explanation is, the feeling is the same. It hurts and no matter how many times you get hurt, the most recent heart break feels just like the first. I look for companionship once again even though I risk another heartbreak. If she feels like I do, then that won't happen. It's true love.

Best Answer