you must be good entertainment ? I can't tell, I haven't really been following... what is it, you kids, are arguing about these days ?

Best Answer

can you sing jazz ?

Best Answer

Me good entertaintner? Possibly, possibly not! My kids? Always meowing and oufing...

Best Answer

LOL ... would you like me to perform for you with my jazzy tunes? ;)

Best Answer

no, I meant, YOU kids... the less than 60 years old... what is it you're arguing about these days ? who killled Kennedy like in my days ? I was quite a comedian back in the days... I'm the one who invented that joke: "do you know the last thing that went through Kennedy's head before he died ?" "a bullet !"... omg, I just pissed myself laughing... no worries, I'll call the nurse...

Best Answer

if you can play my old trumpet, why not ? I have to warn you that it's a bit rusty though...

Best Answer

That is one tough question. It may end up, a Paradox!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I am struggling with the notion anyone would hate you.. Now ME on the otherhand... this could be a probable notion... Why? Just have one of them faces I guess.. Lol like stoneing the freak!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

people like that just try to get close enough to get information to use against you, then they try again. generally people with no life or happyness.

Best Answer

You are right!

Best Answer

I hear that alot ! lol

Best Answer

Me too and they are all over the place.

Best Answer

You hear: You're right alot ... hehe

Best Answer

I do not understand why you feel the need to suffer fools on the net. Just press the block button as soon as the annoy you and save your frustration

Best Answer

I agree with you! I have done it in the past and they come back as another member / username. It doesn't bother me anymore. :)

Best Answer

Its not as bad for now.

Best Answer

well press the block button twice- your a woman and can multi task

Best Answer

Multi-task is what I know best, lol ;)

Best Answer

but ok

Best Answer

Cause there addicted lol and dont know what do lol!! They love to hate you but hate to love you lol<br />
:D

Best Answer

I believe you're right! :)

Best Answer

You get them off. One way or the other. You just get me.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I think you are wondering over the word... Respect

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

you have haters?

Best Answer

I was shocked too, lol.

Best Answer

Hate is a bad word.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer