you must be good entertainment ? I can't tell, I haven't really been following... what is it, you kids, are arguing about these days ?

Best Answer

can you sing jazz ?

Best Answer

Me good entertaintner? Possibly, possibly not! My kids? Always meowing and oufing...

Best Answer

LOL ... would you like me to perform for you with my jazzy tunes? ;)

Best Answer

no, I meant, YOU kids... the less than 60 years old... what is it you're arguing about these days ? who killled Kennedy like in my days ? I was quite a comedian back in the days... I'm the one who invented that joke: "do you know the last thing that went through Kennedy's head before he died ?" "a bullet !"... omg, I just pissed myself laughing... no worries, I'll call the nurse...

Best Answer

if you can play my old trumpet, why not ? I have to warn you that it's a bit rusty though...

Best Answer

That is one tough question. It may end up, a Paradox!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I am struggling with the notion anyone would hate you.. Now ME on the otherhand... this could be a probable notion... Why? Just have one of them faces I guess.. Lol like stoneing the freak!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I do not understand why you feel the need to suffer fools on the net. Just press the block button as soon as the annoy you and save your frustration

Best Answer

I agree with you! I have done it in the past and they come back as another member / username. It doesn't bother me anymore. :)

Best Answer

Its not as bad for now.

Best Answer

well press the block button twice- your a woman and can multi task

Best Answer

Multi-task is what I know best, lol ;)

Best Answer

but ok

Best Answer

Cause there addicted lol and dont know what do lol!! They love to hate you but hate to love you lol<br />
:D

Best Answer

I believe you're right! :)

Best Answer

You get them off. One way or the other. You just get me.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I think you are wondering over the word... Respect

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

you have haters?

Best Answer

I was shocked too, lol.

Best Answer

Hate is a bad word.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer