guys are sometimes unsure of certain circumstances and can be very nervous .. he s probably checking youve not got a boyfriend and or wondering what to do next as a matter of interest who broke the relationship ? if it was you - then the above DEFINATELY applies

Best Answer

thank you !

Best Answer

youre welcome !

Best Answer

So you can see him from the window, he is shy I guess

Best Answer

ok honestly make sure he knows you want him, if necessary dont wait for him to make the first move, if hes driving by he was probably plucking up courage, it sounds like you have more gumption than him, no sin on his or your part people are all different, give him a bit of time, but if doesn't make a move within a week ring him and invite him to something concrete, and make the moves as to how fast you want to take it, as hes probably burn't from the last time and a little wary from the original breakup.

Best Answer

Sounds a little creepy to me. I mentally put myself in that position and can't think of any good reason I would do that.

Best Answer