There is absolutely nothing wrong in preferring solitude and one's own company. I too am partial to this, while at the same time it has not in the least effected a most successful life in sales. . <br />
However that being said , the nature of these perilous and dangerous times have produced an abundance of "loners" who have ultimately committed some horrendous acts of violence. People are now on full alert and sensitive to "loner" behavior. Whether fair or not they will continue to be wary of even the innocent, quiet disengaged people.

Best Answer

Because some people are afraid of being alone themselves.

Best Answer

All the those other people are still around, Whats up with that?

Best Answer

enjoying quiet time is fine. But a fair amount of loners are alone cuz they killed everyone near them.<br />
Those are looked down upon. No idea why.

Best Answer

I'm a loner and my friends don't get me

Best Answer

By nature, we're pack animals that usually do better with groups of people. Ever meet loners that have stayed to themselves too long? They're skitty!!!

Best Answer