Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 13 Answers Jul 17, 2012

we dont act! we need help from our parents we need there help! if we did not have there help we would probly be on the streets stealing food and going to jail. i'm addoted and i never thought i could ever get an A in math you know what i did, i never thought i would ever lose wight you know what i did, i never thought i could ever be happy again after my dad died you know what i did, and thats all thnx to my mom i love her and if she never took me in i swere i would porbly be an ofan but i'm not so you know what think twice befor you type. oh and here think about this people with parents = happyness people with abussif parents = hates life so they do bad things people with no parnets at all and are on the street = nvere learn and die think about that now!

Best Answer

Because we've enabled them.

Best Answer

Cause they are looking for love and attention in all the wrong places when all they have to do is look inside and see they are already worthy of their own love...oh and the media certainly doesn't help-they can copycat what they're exposed to on a daily basis...oh me me me me me me me!

Best Answer

Likely because they are being F * * Ked over by the the older generation.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

Well.... I know it was not my generation that put the US into this situation.

Best Answer

It's brought on by the media........nowadays it is so much more in our face (if you're referring to me as the "younger generation") and it is mostly negative. So I guess being surrounded by it all day, you just become a part of it.....

Best Answer

Woe, always me! The world is so cruel to me! Nobody has it as hard as I do!

Best Answer

I think all the PC ****,made a lot of men *******, I AIN'T ONE OF THEM.

Best Answer

because all their parents are stoners :/

Best Answer

Um, Reality check: Because they are.

Best Answer