gypsygirly gypsygirly 26-30, F 11 Answers Aug 27, 2010

My money is on his new one didn't work out and he wants a fill in till he finds another. Its up to you , but I'd like to think you have more self respect.

Best Answer

You had that happen huh? Maybe a misunderstanding and or a change of heart? At least he decided you are the one he loves, I hope this is a good thing for you:)

Best Answer

He's got the "Will'i-Won'ties ! He decided to break up with you, and then feels something's missing (you!)

Best Answer

He realized that particular grass he left you for wasn't greener on the other side after-all! <br />
I make it clear from the get-go of a serious relationship that if you are quick to break up with me and not think about it - know you will not get to come back. If you can' t talk about the WHY then that is your problem. I won't take you back. You shouldn't either.

Best Answer

Because they don't know what they want in the first place.

Best Answer

I think he missed you in your absence, I've had a guy do that to me before and his friend told me that. No I didn't go back, because he waited until I started to get over him. Either that or his friends make him realize that letting you go was a mistake and he believes them. or none of the above.

Best Answer