gypsygirly gypsygirly 26-30, F 14 Answers Mar 19, 2010

Because his mind cannot remember which kitten he is currently talking to:)

Best Answer

He could still be hung up on her....<br />
Or it could be an abuse tactic, to make you insecure.....

Best Answer

It's Kirsty not Katie that my best friend's guy friend calls her instead of her actual name I just remembered that lol but yea there is a reason for it :)

Best Answer

Am with Crystalphoenix on this one. I even mix up my two sons names. And the other day I accidentally used my previous surname with my husband standing next to me. That was one of those "O earth, open up and swallow me" moments.

Best Answer

I would suggest my man NOT do that if he knows what's good for him!

Best Answer

Cause he f****ed up. Thats why

Best Answer

Ah, because he wants her to stick an Ice Pick in his eye. Why else, unless he has severely damaged Dendrites.

Best Answer

Was going to answer with 'because men are primal beings, and in being so, lack the sufficient connections between the core brain and their frontal lobes.' ... but that sounds a tad harsh, no? lol So I will answer with, because they are usually distracted with other thoughts (sex, boobs, the game, and more sex) that names hold no sufficient value and they say whatever name they heard last. Man I do sound sexist, no? lol This is just for jokes, and no (real) offence is to be made :P

Best Answer

It could just be an honest mistake. I do this sometimes.

Best Answer

either it is a mistake (freudian slip), or to get a reaction.

Best Answer